Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo plz come to America I don’t want u to die in Europe from winter

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ignatius Ignatius not satisfied with my scorpion build. Running it suppressed with omega 9k and it just ain’t even that accurate at 25 yards. Consistent I guess.

Am I going to see that much of a wow difference in a b&t apc pro 9? Kinda wondering if I should cut my losses on 9mm PCC - was cooler in theory than reality

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ignatius Ignatius im second on list for spear-lt in 556. Probably get it before riflegear since my contact is wholesale supplier. Not sure if you’re one of their customers.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Love watching ppl talk about big tech like they know what’s going on inside when they don’t even work in big tech lmao

Fucker

Log Wizard
Many moons ago, a guy I knew set up a forum. There was this really annoying gold digger who thought she was one of the guys, but no one liked her. Admin put her on shadow ban, and she never realized it. She spent months and months talking to herself, and only found out after someone accidentally spilled the beans.

Not really topical, but it was funny watching people playing a video game at an arcade and not realizing the machine was in demo mode.

Foler is both of these types of people.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Thinking of going back to Russia. Something big in the works

• 1OK, Sure

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Ignatius Ignatius not satisfied with my scorpion build. Running it suppressed with omega 9k and it just ain’t even that accurate at 25 yards. Consistent I guess.

Am I going to see that much of a wow difference in a b&t apc pro 9? Kinda wondering if I should cut my losses on 9mm PCC - was cooler in theory than reality
That's like comparing a KIA to a porsche :D Completely different recoil systems.

I have instant hatred of all things Sig until I don't (recently got a 365 Macro that I don't hate). That being said the LT is lighter than the Virtus and definitely smarter (imo) than their full size spear.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Typical Drinsic Drinsic . He thought having a woman lead fiends was a good idea and look how that turned out. Now he thinks women belong in politics.

aren’t you a mudblood to boot? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Id rather have women in politics than homosexual coal burners. you know what i mean?