Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Asshat Foler

e/acc
53,017
44,787
STAND READY BOYS. After Elon gets done with season 2 episodes 3 of The Twitter Files in 7 years, he will call us to arms
 

Asshat Araysar

~
<Banned>
90,121
182,823
I said that I fucked @araysar’s wife’s pussy and that he should say hi to my daughter

your best comeback is that you pretend to be me and fuck my wife and then you wish you had a daughter like mine?


Danger 5 Laughing GIF
 
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Araysar

~
<Banned>
90,121
182,823
The one with rickets? No I’m talking about the other one.

Oh? Your wife didn’t tell you? Yikes….

bro if you could have a kid, you'd have one already

whats stopping you other than your shit personality and a love for American Inventor cock?
 
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
61,642
323,722
I have several offspring.

I thought you said children out of wedlock was evil?

You lie so much you can't keep it all straight. I notice you're still posting on Florida time. I have no doubt you're enjoying chocolate bananas, but even those posts have one thing in common:

smash-jesse-l-martin.gif


(I even included a black man in the gif so you would pay extra close attention.)
 

Asshat Foler

e/acc
53,017
44,787
I thought you said children out of wedlock was evil?

You lie so much you can't keep it all straight. I notice you're still posting on Florida time. I have no doubt you're enjoying chocolate bananas, but even those posts have one thing in common:

smash-jesse-l-martin.gif


(I even included a black man in the gif so you would pay extra close attention.)
LMAO you think I’m not married?!