Food for thought!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Fucking gross Dom...

Hoho, this just got truly amusing. Let's do a quick comparison, shall we?

View attachment 195901

View attachment 195903

Did this fat ugly roly-poly motherfucker honestly just claim that his wife is hotter? Ahahahahaha!

I'm dead serious because I truly want to know: do you expect people to believe you?

If you were just some random schmoe on the board that made that claim, I'd have no clue of its validity or interest proving you incorrect but the fact it's... well... your frumpy ass... I find your claim to be, oh, just a wee bit Jussie-Smollett-esque. I dunno though dude, maybe you have a shitload of money and found yourself a sexy gold-digger trophy wife! Yeah, totes believable. But hey, if it's true, I'd be abso-fuggin-lutely happy to say that you were correct and that she does indeed have the leg-up to possess an actual vagina!

By all means, post a family pic of you two together (edit out your kids of course) and let the owning of Vanessa commence! Hell, if you follow through, it may be the actual first time you would have owned me fair and square. I quite invite this, actually. Or, you know, you can keep being the full of shit loser that you are... that's okay too.

(All bets on this not happening by a long shot, of course!!!)
Went full retard with the selfie there Vanessa Vanessa bro. Y so much makeup? Also stop abusing the clarity filter on your face, it wasn't adobes original intention.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj I believe Vanessa Vanessa is implementing reverse trolling here with her v long posts. No way anyone can be that much of an attention whore full retard

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Garbage

iannis

Musty Nester
Hodjs wife is kinda hot. She's red headed tho.

You need to realize that she beats him, and have the proper empathy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hodj once showed me a pic of his wife and lemme tell you. She's fucking Miss universe compared to Adams apple bro vanessa

• 1Truth!
  • 1Bullshit

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I love it when Vanessa negs me. Just proves I'm right. Vanessa Vanessa do you think it's ok for you to use the women's restroom if a group of female minors is in there? Serious question. Do you really think that's ok?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hah! Notice how Vanessa avoids the question because it conflicts with her faux "hello fellow conservative" play?!

What a joke. GTFO here.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Bullshit

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the only way to win with Hodj is to realize he's just busting balls and not take everything he says to heart.

• 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
the only way to win with Hodj is to realize he's just busting balls and not take everything he says to heart.

Nah he's super emotionally invested in this forum, that's what makes him such a funny lolcow.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ah the ankle biter who still needs to lurk moar thinks he understands the dynamics of the community

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I love it when Vanessa negs me. Just proves I'm right.
Interesting logic you got there! ...and yet, by that same logic... oh look:

um.jpg

Guess you agree that I'm right too! ...logical consistency Foler. It's important if you don't want to look really dumb.

Oh wait, that's right, people's reactions has fuck all to do with the truthful validity of a post... only the factualness of the post itself.

Oh btw, speaking of negs (not that negs actually exist anymore and haven't for years, but w/e... the idiot keeps calling reactions that), this one is quite cute... the words "Try-Hard" really come to mind here:

um 2.jpg

Notice how Vanessa avoids the question because it conflicts with her faux "hello fellow conservative" play?!
Don't confuse me not entertaining *anything* that YOU ask of me with some non-existent "conflict". I have a 100+ page thread answering any and every question asked of me in legitimate dialogue and never shied away from or ignored questions, no matter how difficult or personal they got. I just refuse to engage in adult dialogue with mental midgets like yourself. You're stupid Foler... just... painfully, frighteningly stupid. Being limited to the rickshaw isn't just a punishment; it's a hint.

• 3Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He literally can't not take everything seriously and get all bootyblasted about it.

I mean look at that shit.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Interesting logic you got there! ...and yet, by that same logic... oh look:

View attachment 195925

Guess you agree that I'm right too! ...logical consistency Foler. It's important if you don't want to look really dumb.

Oh wait, that's right, people's reactions has fuck all to do with the truthful validity of a post... only the factualness of the post itself.

Oh btw, speaking of negs (not that negs actually exist anymore and haven't for years, but w/e... the idiot keeps calling reactions that), this one is quite cute... the words "Try-Hard" really come to mind here:

View attachment 195928

Don't confuse me not entertaining *anything* that YOU ask of me with some non-existent "conflict". I have a 100+ page thread answering any and every question asked of me in legitimate dialogue and never shied away from or ignored questions, no matter how difficult or personal they got. I just refuse to engage in adult dialogue with mental midgets like yourself. You're stupid Foler... just... painfully, frighteningly stupid. Being limited to the rickshaw isn't just a punishment; it's a hint.
Confirmed avoiding the question. Vanessa confirmed one hella salty bro.

Damn son. If you can go one week without getting salted I'll quit this forum.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think Teekey is a shitty poster, inflammatory and not too bright. I don't go out of my way to converse with him, quote him or tag him to get his attention. The reason being is that I'm not obsessed with Teekey.

Pretty stunning how that all works, isn't it?

• 1Barf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I thought Tanoomba Tanoomba was a shitty poster so I drove him mad until he became a pariah to the whole community, pissed off the admins, and now I don't have to deal with him any more.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I thought Tanoomba Tanoomba was a shitty poster so I drove him mad until he became a pariah to the whole community, pissed off the admins, and now I don't have to deal with him any more.

Funny how that works, isn't it?
Heard Vanessa bro posted his dick on the forum. Can u believe that shit? Fucking world we live in man. Red alarm for pervert. U think that'd a slippery slope to sex offender status hodj hodj ?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Garbage
Status
Not open for further replies.