For Honor

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
How is this since dedicated servers launched? Supposedly a bunch of other improvements as well.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I decided to pick up the starter edition for $15. Beautiful game, lots of depth and customization but ... it just isn't that fun. Something is just off in the gameplay. Maybe I just need to play it more to get into it? So glad I didn't pay $59 for the full version.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Picked this up on ps4 when it was free, but never really played it until last week. Great game so far, really enjoying the multiplayer

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone still playing this?
Finally hooked my PS4 back up after a move and enjoying this just as much as before. I still can't block for shit though. reaction time is slow in my ripe old 30s.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Anyone still playing this?
Finally hooked my PS4 back up after a move and enjoying this just as much as before. I still can't block for shit though. reaction time is slow in my ripe old 30s.
I have this on PC but no one to play with so I stopped, def. not a game I enjoy solo.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I have this on PC but no one to play with so I stopped, def. not a game I enjoy solo.
There's always a lot of activity on 4v4 dominion and I normally don't have to wait long on 1v1 ranked duels. I've never really liked being on voice chat though, so solo que doesn't bug me at all.

I play Berserker about 80% of the time, Gladiator the rest of the time. Still trying to learn centurion. But yea, the berserker is just a fucking faceroll machine most of the time I get in to fights in 4v4. Every once in while I'll run into someone that can consistently block my shots and just completely fucks me up, but most of the time I'm decapitating someone 7 seconds after I find them with the zerker.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
There's always a lot of activity on 4v4 dominion and I normally don't have to wait long on 1v1 ranked duels. I've never really liked being on voice chat though, so solo que doesn't bug me at all.

I play Berserker about 80% of the time, Gladiator the rest of the time. Still trying to learn centurion. But yea, the berserker is just a fucking faceroll machine most of the time I get in to fights in 4v4. Every once in while I'll run into someone that can consistently block my shots and just completely fucks me up, but most of the time I'm decapitating someone 7 seconds after I find them with the zerker.
Yeah playing as a top tier goes really well until you play against someone that knows all your moves, picked Jian Jun before looking at the tier lists and he is a beast. My go to though is Warlord and Black Prior but I like mind games and his block is insane.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah playing as a top tier goes really well until you play against someone that knows all your moves, picked Jian Jun before looking at the tier lists and he is a beast. My go to though is Warlord and Black Prior but I like mind games and his block is insane.
I've never even looked up a tier list for For Honor. Is Zerker up there? I hardly ever see anyone else playing that class. Always see a fuck ton of Samurai though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I've never even looked up a tier list for For Honor. Is Zerker up there? I hardly ever see anyone else playing that class. Always see a fuck ton of Samurai though.
Good info here, can start to figure out counter picks and Zerker is always a good pick.
1604337053579.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user