For Honor

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Currently ranked #2 on Steam sales, 2 weeks before release. Some people never learn.
Well you can play the game so you kinda know what you get, it isn't really like buying a game 1year before release in early access or preordering a hyped game that no one got to play yet. So not sure what there is to learn really, if you play a game and like it, then you buy it?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I cannot get used to blocking with the right thumbstick, I keep getting slaughtered.

I have a spare PC key whomever needed on. Just PM me your UPlay name, I have to add you as a friend to send the key.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Way better with a controller. I will spend more time with it today. I'm not sure it'll be as fun as Chivalry if you are drinking.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I agree, it seems way more technical and precise compared to Chivalry which was just a hilarious brawler.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Way better with a controller. I will spend more time with it today. I'm not sure it'll be as fun as Chivalry if you are drinking.

definitely better with a controller but still doesn't stop me from sucking at it. It is fun tho.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
definitely better with a controller but still doesn't stop me from sucking at it. It is fun tho.

This game is basically Dark Souls PVP with a little bit more depth to the fighting, imho.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I cannot get used to blocking with the right thumbstick, I keep getting slaughtered.

I have a spare PC key whomever needed on. Just PM me your UPlay name, I have to add you as a friend to send the key.

Sending!

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, big emphasis on reaction speed. I tried to play last night after half a bottle of wine and was getting rocked.

I'm having fun and there is a bunch of potential, but fuck Ubisoft I ain't preordering till I know whats in at launch. Simple design decisions ruined the division (which could of been amazing), I could see the same happening for this. Plus there is potential for ptw with the gear boxes so i'm wary.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Any more keys :) ?

This uplay only? Similar to Watchdogs where it opens uplay when launching it from steam?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand the mentality behind complaining about getting ganked in a 2v2 match, and wanting only to 1v1 during those matches. I'm watching CoH right now, and man is he acting like a little bitch if the other team gangs up. Maybe they should play as a Team?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya I don't get it either but all of the streamers(not just cohh) play that way.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've got a couple codes for PC still. PM if you want one.

• 1Solidarity

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
My biggest gripe about getting jumped is switching targets. It just feels super clunky and always leaves you off guard for a split second resulting in me getting juggled around.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
i cant get it to launch.

installing directx 1/1...
preparing to launch your game...

nothing

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This game is more War of The roses then Chivalry, even then it far more action spam based. Seems like the winner is the one that attacks first, I need to put more time into it.