For Honor

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been watching a streamer named " TrU3Ta1ent " and he's really, really good at playing the Nobushi, plus he has a really good understanding of the game mechanics. Its pretty amazing.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've mostly been watching Sacriel when he is on. He's really good with Peacekeeper

EDIT still have 1 more PC code

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Sac is a great peacekeeper, I took one of his combos and added a guard break to it. When it lands it chips off half the health bar, super fun.

People are starting to catch on to the peacekeeper cheese though, having some great matches today. Especially going against other assassin types, it's super fast paced twitch reaction speed dodging and parrying. So much fun. The skill ceiling in this games combat seems high which I am totally digging.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Went to play for another hour while I have time, play button says "get the full game" instead of "play" is it over? if so dont log out till they kick you out. Im on PC

EDIT looks like they fixed it and can log in again

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't see who all was playing with sacriel but damn just saw an incredible Dominion game.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Thought this would be a shitty gimicky game when I first saw it, but I started watching Sacriel and found myself watching for far longer then I thought it would hold my attention. Seems like there are some definite balance changes that need to happen (revenge mechanic), but other then that I think it looks pretty fun, especially if you had a dedicated team of 4 that you could play with. I did hear something about it being p2w though...not entirely sure if that's the case or not.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Thought this would be a shitty gimicky game when I first saw it, but I started watching Sacriel and found myself watching for far longer then I thought it would hold my attention. Seems like there are some definite balance changes that need to happen (revenge mechanic), but other then that I think it looks pretty fun, especially if you had a dedicated team of 4 that you could play with. I did hear something about it being p2w though...not entirely sure if that's the case or not.

You can straight up buy crates that give you better loot based on your levels, so time played+buying shit will be stronger than time played.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I put more time in and I am still on the fence, I started to understand the combat but where I want tactical melee is still mostly a cluster fuck.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I could never get a multiplayer game to load for me, it would just say "starting game" and sit there for 20 mins.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't have any issues but I did here some streamers were having to set up port forwarding to get it to work.

I'll definitely be buying this on release after playing this weekend