Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I'm almost starting to feel bad...

almost.

4n1JZq7.jpg

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
CotA this weekend, Cal already adding to his kitty litter collection in FP1. Can someone stop MMarquez's domination of the US?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Hamilton not being on the podium in Russia felt good man! Bottas is in the points game, and Ferrari is looking very competitive to Mercedes, could be a really good year.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Good stuff in Jerez.

The northwest 200 practice starts at 3am my time (central). Hopefully this year the weather is nicer and everyone survives.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
McGuiness crashed in practice and has some sort of leg injury. Dunno how bad it is yet. Hopefully whatever it is he'll be healed up in time for the TT.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Completely different bikes. But I'm surprised the new CBR has issues. It's the same fucking 2008 bike with bold new fairings.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It sounds like it has alot more software than the old one. McPint said he was matching his old times but it felt slow. He did crash at their test track a couple times.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The Honda guys say everything was ok with the bike physically but the ecu was damaged so they can't get any data out of it.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yeah, but for what these guys race I don't think any of the stock ECU or aids are left. They've usually got some third party ecu/dash that removes all of the aids and just has engine tuning. It's pretty much an '08 CBR with some small geometry tweaks, new fairings, and a handful of extra HP. It's really a disappointing bike from Honda.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
BTW the saturday was worth watching at the northwest, at least the last 2 races. They got their helicopter working again, and the rain eventually went away so the last race was dry.

The next to last race had a tiny bit of rain but they were on slicks. The riders were trying to get them to stop it but it took them awhile. Luckily nobody got hurt, but some of the riders were furious. I've never seen Hutchy so pissed off.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The spanish GP is worth watching. I did not fall asleep during it, which is my new measure of excitement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user