Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So...
Engine related grid penalties to date (2017)

Mercedes - 0
Ferrari - 0
Renault - 0
Honda - ONE-HUNDRED FORTY

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Jean Todt's gay halo-device is officially in for next year. Shit's fugly.

160098-test-montmelo-sebastian-56dc7137a8e78.jpg

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Something like that...

But you're just stupid. Like me and the other 500,000,000 dummies that tune in week after week and pay a fortune to attend a race. Or the bozo promoters desperate to attract enough people to cover outrageous costs. Or the idiot teams and their clueless and talent-free engineers. Not to mention the retarded drivers themselves. You probably want to get rid of DRS and bring back V10s too. None of you know what's best for F1.

That's why we have le Jean!

jeantodt_photo.jpg

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Why don't we just put road test dummies in the cars and have the drivers drone pilot them if we're so concerned for their lives.

But really, a canopy was too dangerous or something I recall because they were worried that it could jam or a flip over wouldn't allow them to open it... so instead we've put a big piece of carbon in front of their face instead of a roll cage. Sigh.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How far we have fallen since these great days. Although interesting to see the FIA meddling even then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL. Safety is dynamic!

FIA to revise the maximum cockpit exit time from 5 seconds to 8-10 seconds with the halo. Since no-one can now get out in 5 seconds, they'll just up the number to the new average exit time. Astonishing. And everyone who can affect change just sits by and watches it happen.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Well that was dull. Best part was the Alonso on the deck chair painting thing in parc ferme

824458030.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I just finished buying my ticket to Suzuka F1.

I can give you guys a message from trackside, a weather update or something.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That last turn though, ugh. Amazing bike control but absolutely shitty reasoning.

But Dovidovidovi!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That last turn though, ugh. Amazing bike control but absolutely shitty reasoning.

But Dovidovidovi!

Does Ducati still get engine concessions or any kind of favoritism? I did some basic searches but didn't come up with anything.