Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
With Ferrari I think it is the engine that is giving them the goods. The power delivery is smooth. I noticed in testing some really strange engine noises from some of the cars. They might be doing some tricks to keep from spinning the wheels up out of slow corners.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Strange race with some answers and more questions.

Biggest question has to be how to optimize these tires. Crazy to see the streamlined strategies of last year compared to the “fuck it let’s try this” feeling of these pits.

Looking at Verstappen’s situation you have to wonder if it’s almost better to cruise for the first few races and get points while letting the other car experiment with pushing it mechanically.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just happy to see different people at the top of the order. Seeing Magnisson and Haas in 6th was great.

Redbull has some work ahead. 3 cars down in one race is scary.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yea go KMag! Glad Haas is no longer ass. Throwing last year in the garbage seems to have paid off. I just hope they can keep up with the others.

Fucker

Log Wizard
With Ferrari I think it is the engine that is giving them the goods. The power delivery is smooth. I noticed in testing some really strange engine noises from some of the cars. They might be doing some tricks to keep from spinning the wheels up out of slow corners.
Ferrari is a complete package. Engine is very good...just look at Haas and AR for proof of that, but the whole car needs to be good to be at the front.

I rewatched last year's final race. Jaw dropping bad work from the stewards. They got it wrong all race. I did LOL when I saw how long Ham stayed in his car after the race.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I don’t know why I have to cheer for underdogs, but Gasly is my dude. Tough start, but Mag was definitely helping my rooting for the little guy need.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don’t know why I have to cheer for underdogs, but Gasly is my dude. Tough start, but Mag was definitely helping my rooting for the little guy need.

Agreed. I think Gasly is a top 5 driver in a good car. 2021 he was crushing it, given what he was working with.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Hamilton eliminated in Q1 for the first time in nearly 5 years.

risitas-forocoches-uvasm.gif

And then Perez goes onto take his first pole in his F1 career.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice finish, good to see some actual wheel to wheel racing for the win again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Good race. Crazy how Haas can rage again and somehow Williams got worse.

sucks for Perez but that’s the way she blows sometimes

Fucker

Log Wizard
Good race. Crazy how Haas can rage again and somehow Williams got worse.

sucks for Perez but that’s the way she blows sometimes
I'm pretty sure Williams doesn't have two nickels to rub together. Still not sure why they bought the team.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The racing has been great some awesome multi-lap battles.

Only issue they need to resolve is double DRS stupidity.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Moto3 is so great. Last lap really tough racing and then the 2nd and 3rd immediately congratulate the guy that won.

BTW is it true that discovery+ has the races? Trying to figure out a way to get the races to my dad's tv.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah those last 5 corners were pretty epic. Was pretty happy for espargaro winning with Aprilia. They are looking good.

Doesn't NBC show motogp? Although I don't think they show moto2 or 3. I use iptv to watch race weekends if that's an option for you.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The isle of man's site is up: TT+

I've been watching 2019 stuff in freebie mode. I might pay for the live stuff when the tt starts. I think it is around 20 bucks.