Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Lots of fail that race. You could tell Ianonne was annoyed coming out of the pits on his second bike with inters on.

Honda played that one perfectly for Marq. From what I read, Honda doesn't even consider the inters as an actual tire choice. Slicks or full wets are the two options.

Rossi's pit crew's reaction when he failed to box on the 3rd lap, lulz.

And Marq's save from the gravel run off before pitting, wowzers.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Lots of fail that race. You could tell Ianonne was annoyed coming out of the pits on his second bike with inters on.

Honda played that one perfectly for Marq. From what I read, Honda doesn't even consider the inters as an actual tire choice. Slicks or full wets are the two options.

Rossi's pit crew's reaction when he failed to box on the 3rd lap, lulz.

And Marq's save from the gravel run off before pitting, wowzers.
Marquez is a very talented rider, no doubt. His attitude is annoying but he's full power go-time every time, hard not to respect that.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
This season is turning it around for me on him. At least they don't cut to his garage and his dad crossing all of his fingers and freaking out every 5 minutes anymore.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
F1 was kinda fun. I didn't fall asleep watching it this time.

Glad to hear radio is back. Hope Rosberg can catch up to make it an exciting end of the season.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
These are the two primary sports I watch... discuss them here.

Lewis rules and Nico is a donkey...

Rossi is the man and Jorge is a soulless vampire.

Discuss!

And why do they not race more often... this no MotoGP for 4 weeks thing is pissing me off.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I like Vettel and I feel weird for saying that. Lewis is a pile of shit, Nico is a whiney bitch. Ricciardo is my spirit animal and I love him so much.

Honda sucks, I think their car needs more vtec.

The car changes for 2017 look awesome.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I like Vettel and I feel weird for saying that. Lewis is a pile of shit, Nico is a whiney bitch. Ricciardo is my spirit animal and I love him so much.

Honda sucks, I think their car needs more vtec.

The car changes for 2017 look awesome.

Vettel only seems cool when he is losing. When he was winning he was a cunt.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
And Lewis is a cunt when hes loosing. Imagine his mood had he had Nicos streak of bad luck with failing tech in his car. Its almost as if the team does that on purpose to him.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
And Lewis is a cunt when hes loosing. Imagine his mood had he had Nicos streak of bad luck with failing tech in his car. Its almost as if the team does that on purpose to him.

No argument whatsoever, but I also think Lewis is the faster driver when both of their situations are equal. Nico has driven like a fucking donkey the last few times they have come together on track.

Hard to compare Lewis to the other drivers right now since the Mercedes are so far ahead at the moment.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was hoping to watch the Ulster GP during all this downtime, but I can't find it online anywhere.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Austria GP was kind of a snoozer after the first 5-6 laps. I was hoping Iannone would crash into Dovizioso again. Marquez is 90% going to win.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Awesome race today in Brno. If you haven't watched it, it's another wet race. Always fun!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
\o/ great result

moto3 was really tense too, thought it was going to turn out like the other wet races this year

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
\o/ great result

moto3 was really tense too, thought it was going to turn out like the other wet races this year

It's hard to believe there's not more crashes in these wet races. I remember watching WSBK when I was racing sport bikes back in 98-99 and any wet race like half the guys would highside. These guys were pushing pretty good and very few bobbles, honestly they slide more in the dry.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
image_zpsaguojklv.jpg

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
My local board has an ongoing "Cal Bashing Time" meme because of how comical he is in interviews and after crashing while saying if he was on Marc's bike he would have won guys!