Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Will always be my favorite course on the F1 circuit, but fuck Verstappen. Fucking whiner race in and out and just keeps delivering. I'm really looking forward to another team shaking things up in the next season or two, Ferrari just can't figure their shit out but they look amazing at points of pretty much every race this season.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm fearing it's going to be Verstappen for several years still. I couldn't stomach George Russell being on top. That is my greatest fear, so I'd rather it be Verstappen. lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not uncommon for the first year of a new car design to have large differences between teams, things should be closer next year as teams make improvements. This weekend looks like it's shaking things up already, Ferrari is extremely close. Schumacher and Stroll both made it to Q3 for the first time this year if I'm not mistaken so midfield is getting shaken up too. Not making a mistake on the track or on strategy is going to win it tomorrow, it's not a forgiving track because of lack of paved overruns and the sand that tends to blow onto the track and make it slippery outside the racing line.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Marc did some laps at Misano testing!

Sounds like whatever trick everyone is using on their engines (trickle down from Merc F1 / alien technology) finally may have filtered down into Yamaha. Maybe.

Honda is testing a swing arm from kalex (the guys that make moto2 bikes). That's very un-japanese of them.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Aragon in an hour. I wish I could get it live. Marc got very unlucky with yellow flags in quali, so should be some fireworks.

Araxen

Pretty sketch they wouldn't announce the Perez 5 second safety car penalty till after the race. Other than that it was pretty entertaining race just due to the road conditions.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sketch they wouldn't announce the Perez 5 second safety car penalty till after the race. Other than that it was pretty entertaining race just due to the road conditions.

Considering the circumstances in the wet I think it deserved a review and a chance for him to speak to the stewards. In those conditions the safety car is faster than an F1 car.

Araxen

Good to see some IndyCar drivers getting noticed.

• 1Like

Araxen

Alex Palou showing he can hang with the big dogs so far in the practice session. Pretty fun to watch!

Edit: They didn't let him go on softs for reason, but when everyone was on mediums he was in the top 10-12.

Last edited:

Araxen

Mercedes caught a case of dumbness from Ferrari this week. What should be an interesting race became a boring race due to Mercedes deciding to run on hard tires.

• 1Worf