Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
...my black ass is free at last!

I know you mutha fuckers were ready with your harumphs! Your MLK day retorts. Your "All lives matter!" whining.

Fuck all that bitches! Today is the 1st day of the rest of my life!

Today I make 18k more a year!

Papa needs a new RTX 3090!

Fuck that bitch!.jpg

You may now commence the rickshawing! I just had to yell it to the sky!

• 26Like
  • 7Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 34 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
gonna need the drama backstory on what prompted the venerable court of Massachusetts to order child support payments to stop. Are the children of age now or is there something juicier?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
...my black ass is free at last!

I know you mutha fuckers were ready with your harumphs! Your MLK day retorts. Your "All lives matter!" whining.

Fuck all that bitches! Today is the 1st day of the rest of my life!

Today I make 18k more a year!

Papa needs a new RTX 3090!

View attachment 392714

You may now commence the rickshawing! I just had to yell it to the sky!

Papa, remember that wild night 25 years ago when Tyrone was your wingman? When he said you just got drunk and passed out? He lied. When can I move in?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
Imagine celebrating because you no longer have the financial responsibility to take care of your offspring. Yikes.

• 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Imagine celebrating because you no longer have the financial responsibility to take care of your offspring. Yikes.
Versus the other way and dodging payments and court summons and warrants issued, being a faux "victim" of the system?

Black guy with 8,000 posts on FoH?

Who was paying child support legitimately and honestly like a man?

thanos-i-like-him.gif

I get your idea and the meme fodder, but he sounds like someone I'd enjoy getting a beer with more than you.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Caligula hasn't paid taxes since he got laid off from Taco Bell 6 years ago and moved back into his step-dad's basement.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
gonna need the drama backstory on what prompted the venerable court of Massachusetts to order child support payments to stop. Are the children of age now or is there something juicier?

What prompted the court order was more..."interesting". I do not come off in a good light. But I remember this shit like it was yesterday. AND it involves EQ!

Baby's momma always thought I was cheating. Mostly because her friends kept telling her that there is no way I wasn't. (Stunning, gorgeous, strikingly handsome man that I was!) Aaaand every single one of my friends were cheating like crazy. MY ass was leading a guild in EQ called Blood Reign! Who has time to cheat? The rare times I did go out, she always came with me anyway.

One morning. She comes over my house screaming at the top of her lungs, that her friend saw me with someone else at dinner. Total lie. I was playing EQ for like 14 hours straight. No matter how I tried to explain, the bitch wouldn't shut up. I told her to leave. Bitch wouldn't. We get into a huge argument. I call the police to get her out.

Police show up. Mind you I CALLED THE POLICE to get her out. They immediately tell me I had to leave without even hearing my story because she is now outside balling like I had just beat the shit out of her. Finally, I tell them I own the house. She doesn't live here, I called the police. She goes into blatant lie mode. Tells the cops I hit her in the jaw. The young cop immediately realizes there is no fuckin way a 300 pound, jacked outta his mind man hit this 100-pound bitch, and leaves no scars nor bruises. The other cop though...

This fucker talks to her outside for 30 seconds. Comes back in and tells me I am under arrest for domestic violence and attempts to cuff me. Fuck that. This little Napolean bastard can't even get my arms behind my back. He gets pissed. Calls for MORE police, even though the second cop is right there! I'm asking time and time again, WTF did I do. He says finally I punched her in the jaw. Even the young cop is like get the fuck outta here with that BS. I push the little cop away. He goes full puffer mode. Other cop puts his hand on me. I just tell them to hold on. Young cop lets go. I then proceed to break my baby momma's jaw.

I go to jail needless to say. Couple days later (weekend, and you don't get bail on domestic charges) I am in court. Judge actually read the whole report by the YOUNG cop! Asks me WTF did I hit her if I clearly did nothing wrong. I tell him I was going to jail anyway, why not? He looks at me like he just heard some crazy shit. But nods his head like he understands! Still gives me 1 year of anger management classes. Drops the charges on the AB on an officer though.

Few months later, the bitches friend tells me she is due in like 3 weeks! Blah blah blah...Court order for child support comes later. NO visitation rights for 3 years because I'm clearly violent.

My daughter turned 21 a while ago, but was not done with college, so I still had to pay child support. She finally finished school, I guess? But today is her birthday also. Hence the end of my support.

• 9Worf
  • 4Mother of God
  • 4Like
Reactions: 16 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What prompted the court order was more..."interesting". I do not come off in a good light. But I remember this shit like it was yesterday. AND it involves EQ!

Baby's momma always thought I was cheating. Mostly because her friends kept telling her that there is no way I wasn't. (Stunning, gorgeous, strikingly handsome man that I was!) Aaaand every single one of my friends were cheating like crazy. MY ass was leading a guild in EQ called Blood Reign! Who has time to cheat? The rare times I did go out, she always came with me anyway.

One morning. She comes over my house screaming at the top of her lungs, that her friend saw me with someone else at dinner. Total lie. I was playing EQ for like 14 hours straight. No matter how I tried to explain, the bitch wouldn't shut up. I told her to leave. Bitch wouldn't. We get into a huge argument. I call the police to get her out.

Police show up. Mind you I CALLED THE POLICE to get her out. They immediately tell me I had to leave without even hearing my story because she is now outside balling like I had just beat the shit out of her. Finally, I tell them I own the house. She doesn't live here, I called the police. She goes into blatant lie mode. Tells the cops I hit her in the jaw. The young cop immediately realizes there is no fuckin way a 300 pound, jacked outta his mind man hit this 100-pound bitch, and leaves no scars nor bruises. The other cop though...

This fucker talks to her outside for 30 seconds. Comes back in and tells me I am under arrest for domestic violence and attempts to cuff me. Fuck that. This little Napolean bastard can't even get my arms behind my back. He gets pissed. Calls for MORE police, even though the second cop is right there! I'm asking time and time again, WTF did I do. He says finally I punched her in the jaw. Even the young cop is like get the fuck outta here with that BS. I push the little cop away. He goes full puffer mode. Other cop puts his hand on me. I just tell them to hold on. Young cop lets go. I then proceed to break my baby momma's jaw.

I go to jail needless to say. Couple days later (weekend, and you don't get bail on domestic charges) I am in court. Judge actually read the whole report by the YOUNG cop! Asks me WTF did I hit her if I clearly did nothing wrong. I tell him I was going to jail anyway, why not? He looks at me like he just heard some crazy shit. But nods his head like he understands! Still gives me 1 year of anger management classes. Drops the charges on the AB on an officer though.

Few months later, the bitches friend tells me she is due in like 3 weeks! Blah blah blah...Court order for child support comes later. NO visitation rights for 3 years because I'm clearly violent.

My daughter turned 21 a while ago, but was not done with college, so I still had to pay child support. She finally finished school, I guess? But today is her birthday also. Hence the end of my support.
Wait...a black guy resisted arrest and they didn't fill you full of bullet holes on the spot? Something doesn't add up.

For real, though, congrats on the extra income!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

I figured it was baby momma drama! I respect your honesty sharing the story... seems legit, due precisely due to the unflattering details. Ya, resisting arrest and punching her afterward sucks on your part, but again, you owned all this like a man. Respect for that.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
I figured it was baby momma drama! I respect your honesty sharing the story... seems legit, due precisely due to the unflattering details. Ya, resisting arrest and punching her afterward sucks on your part, but again, you owned all this like a man. Respect for that.
Stop pretending that you know what a man is.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

*sigh*

My children who live(d) with their single dad:

Oldest son: College grad. Happily married. Wife, house, kids.
Second son: In college. Straight A's all thru high school. Multiple full rides on scholarship. Academic and Athletic.
Youngest daughter (still home): Average student. But the joy of my world. Sweetest person ever.

Don't take that BS with me kid. I know how much it costs to raise children after raising three solo. It wasn't 18K until college. So you're damn right I am celebrating shaking loose of this BS system clearly biased against fathers. Even those that do what is expected.

• 11Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Do the kids not need college?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

• 1Worf

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I have three more semesters until my son graduates college and is more or less off my payroll and I get a substantial boost to my discretionary income.

Am I supposed to feel bad that I’m counting the days?

Grats Brahma!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't understand why a woman would stay with a man who she thinks is constantly cheating on her, choosing constant drama instead of just leaving. People are retarded.

• 1Like