FREE CHIPOTLE BURRITO

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
got mine this morning. I've been told they aren't charging for double meat with the coupon

got mine this morning. I've been told they aren't charging for double meat with the coupon
I didn't get charged for guacamole on mine. The coupon didn't have any restrictions on it, so I'd go for it. If they try to charge you, make them throw it out and make you another burrito
wink.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Should we be teasing the employees mercilessly like I do at Target every time they ask if I want a Red Card and reply that they couldn't take care of my card info the last time?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
GO GET YOUR BURRITO BUT DON'T EAT IT THERE'S POOP IN THERE.

spronk

FPS noob
if you didn't get your coupon just open the first survey link you got 2 days ago (raincheck.something) and add /o to it and it will show a coupon page you can use in store on your phone. only works one time

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Had a carnitas burrito today. Almost considered making it a quesarito but the line was really long.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Had a carnitas burrito today. Almost considered making it a quesarito but the line was really long.
They'll either tell you no, or they'll make it and the people behind you will be upset "because they had to wait longer". Fuck 'em, get what you want.

Good to see the business model of trying to get people out the door as quickly as possible is finally biting them in the ass. Quality before quantity.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Yea this is blatantly false. I worked at a processing facility for a few months between my last semester at college that provided all of the beef for our local Chipotle's. All that shit is sent to them raw, they cook on site.

The issues with E-coli have stemmed from their produce if I recall correctly meaning the problem either lies with the produce not being processed correctly before being sent to Chipotle (farms not following regulations on the amount of time prior to sale that manure can be used), Chipotle not checking the produce and washing it prior to using it in their lines, or employees rubbing shit inside your burrito.

If I misread that and they haven't determined where the E-coli is coming from then fuck, I am at a loss.
I always thought that they cooked their proteins sous vide (check the cooking thread...) off site and the grill was just to finish. I don't think I've ever seen anyone take the temperature of the meat as it comes off the grill. Makes more sense that the E. coli was from mishandled produce than the proteins. Sous vide would pasteurize the proteins.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
The barbacoa, carnitas, and sofritas do come in a bag that can be heated sous vide. However, my store and many in my area did not have this setup and instead were cut open and cooked in pots. This is one of the best options for cooking proteins.

spronk

FPS noob
To maximize your ROEC (return on e-coli) make sure you do the following when you order

- double or triple meat
- extra rice and/or beans (if in bowl, a mere burrito cannot contain so much rice and beans)
- guac (on side or inside)

the coupon 100% covers all three of these things, and normally double meat and guac would add $7-8 to your order. Congrats, you just got a $16-18 bowl/burrito for free

look upon this wonder and despair

B9ydati.jpg

OfPEnFZ.gif

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Going to get my burrito this weekend and this is the first time I ever ordered Chipotle. Holy fuck, people pay this much for fucking mexican food? How did this chain get so big?

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Goddamnit dude. You've saved me hundreds on video games, and now created the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. +1 to you sir.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Free burrito is in my belly. Shit has never tasted so good, especially after a shit-show move this weekend.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Going to get my burrito this weekend and this is the first time I ever ordered Chipotle. Holy fuck, people pay this much for fucking mexican food? How did this chain get so big?
it's bad mexican food that is 3x the cost of good mexican food.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I dunno, Chipotle is definitely easier on my stomach than most of the authentic Mexican joints around me. If I want to go HAM, I'll go down to one of the authentic Mexican places, but if I just wanna get lunch, Chipotle is better.