Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Whatever happened to this kid? He get executed yet?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
A kid fucker and a domestic abuser, and the guy who got shot in the arm was also a violent asshole, IIRC

I remember seeing all of these smiling, Arbery-style glamor shots of the domestic abuser guy on the news. Where does the news get off doxxing teenagers anyway?

Thing is, they've set up a paradigm where being a right-winger / on that side / resistant in any way to the mob = you're so bad that all of the normal rules go out the window for you. Doxxing teenagers suddenly becomes okay, holding people without charges, torture, etc. The ACLU suddenly doesn't want anything to do with you, and so on. All kinds of terrorist actions can occur, but once a right-winger is the one doing it, the response takes on a completely different dimension. And if nobody does anything, they invent things to attribute to their boogeyman.
The guy who got shot in the arm also did so while drawing a firearm on Kyle. He is a felon who cannot possess a firearm let alone conceal carry one. He was never arrested for this.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Email from Wendy today:

Screenshot_20210819-092219.png

I wrote him a graduation card.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
1 year anniversary
i don't believe i've seen this one where it captures the moment his bicip goes explodey
kyle-rittenhouse-shooting-kenosha-wisconsin.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
1 year anniversary
i don't believe i've seen this one where it captures the moment his bicip goes explodey
Still can't believe he was so disciplined. I would've shot every fucker around me.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
blessed be the hat trick king.

found his mark more than once against a pedophile, a rapist, and a professional weirdo druggy.

• 7Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 7 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
blessed be the hat trick king.

found his mark more than once against a pedophile, a rapist, and a professional weirdo druggy.
To be fair, had he emptied the mag into the crowd, he would not have hit an innocent.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
1 year anniversary
Guy on the ground fucked around and found out. This was the hard way to die.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
What's the latest of the exploded arm man? Didn't ever guy rittenhouse shot have some criminal record?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What's the latest of the exploded arm man? Didn't ever guy rittenhouse shot have some criminal record?
Some of the worst of the worst.

Felon with the hand gun lol. In jail? When?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So Rittenhouse managed to finish highschool while being in prison awaiting trial for shooting criminal looters and rioters? Dude's a legend in a clown world. Fucking pathetic world we've created for ourselves and those who actually stand up for their communities and good people in general. Sad.

• 9Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So Rittenhouse managed to finish highschool while being in prison awaiting trial for shooting criminal looters and rioters? Dude's a legend in a clown world. Fucking pathetic world we've created for ourselves and those who actually stand up for their communities and good people in general. Sad.
No, he's out on bail and has been almost the entire time.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No, he's out on bail and has been almost the entire time.
Given 2020 thru now and clown Courts I kinda feel like hed be best served asyluming in Russia if Putin would have him as a based fuck you to Biden etc. Seeing a lot of these countries, taliban, whoever lately making their jokes about woke westerners.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Given 2020 thru now and clown Courts I kinda feel like hed be best served asyluming in Russia if Putin would have him as a based fuck you to Biden etc. Seeing a lot of these countries, taliban, whoever lately making their jokes about woke westerners.
Selfishly, I hope he sticks it out. It's kind of a win/win either way, if he gets convicted somehow, it will be another retarded verdict to pile on to Chauvin and others to kill people's trust in "the system". If he's acquitted, well, thats the proper result. Either way I hope he doesn't run.

• 2Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Some normies can wake up, Afghanistan is helping. But i think anyone that believes in little, already is on the broken system team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
holy shit did kyles lawer eat him? where he at
acb61d1a53a625a60c2f2f9fb5a54ef6.jpg

My dude, Kyle is all the way on the right side with the blue suit and tie on. That is the prosecution that looks like he ate 10 babies for breakfast.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.