Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like the guy who lost part of his arm is going to sue the city and the police department.

Good luck with that.

Is there anything else they can slap Rittenhouse with? Or try to?
There is tons of crap they can charge him with, the problems is he didn't do anything wrong.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
ZvUqGNaW.jpeg

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 10 users

Goonsquad Officer
This is borderline malicious behavior by the DA. Perhaps he wants the judge to throw the case out and claim injustice forever, rather than eat a loss that humiliating?
Many many da are corrupt. See also all the da releasing blm arrested and antifa arsonists. We let foreign money influence da campaigns and this is the result

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Just remember that District Attorneys are absolutely in no way different from politicians.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Several people donated to Kyle's defense fund anonymously but using tracible email accounts, the donation site gets hacked, their information is leaked and now at least one person has lost their job. And of course the Guardian has stepped up to ensure that the names continue to make the rounds and more persecution can take place.
A data breach at a Christian crowdfunding website has revealed that serving police officers and public officials have donated money to fundraisers for accused vigilante murderers, far-right activists, and fellow officers accused of shooting black Americans.

One donation for $25, made on 3 September last year, was made anonymously, but associated with the official email address for Sgt William Kelly, who currently serves as the executive officer of internal affairs in the Norfolk police department in Virginia.

That donation also carried a comment, reading: “God bless. Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong. Every rank and file police officer supports you. Don’t be discouraged by actions of the political class of law enforcement leadership.”

Another Rittenhouse donor using an official email address was Craig Shepherd, who public records show is a paramedic in Utah. This donor gave $10 to Rittenhouse on 30 August.

Donations also came to Rittenhouse associated with official email addresses for Keith Silvers, and employee of the city of Huntsville, Alabama, and another $100 was associated with the official address of Michael Crosley, an engineer at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, a body which is charged with maintaining the US’s nuclear weapons stockpile.

• 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How do these sites work? Why do you even give an email address? How much would I have to give using Biden's email address to get him canceled?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How do these sites work? Why do you even give an email address? How much would I have to give using Biden's email address to get him canceled?

you have to give an email address so that they can keep on sending you other "charities similiar to one you already donated to"

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

you have to give an email address so that they can keep on sending you other "charities similiar to one you already donated to"

Well that campaign is disabled but fortunately I was able to click on the button and pray for him. If you find a website where I can donate thoughts I will do that too.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well that campaign is disabled but fortunately I was able to click on the button and pray for him. If you find a website where I can donate thoughts I will do that too.
it's disabled b/c the site was hacked, his other campaigns on gofundme, etc were cancelled b/c he's a domestic terrorist

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's so insane that people are really defending the death of a kid fucker.

• 3Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Several people donated to Kyle's defense fund anonymously but using tracible email accounts, the donation site gets hacked, their information is leaked and now at least one person has lost their job. And of course the Guardian has stepped up to ensure that the names continue to make the rounds and more persecution can take place.

The result of this kind of behavior will simply be increasing polarization and "battle lines" being drawn. Smart people will refuse to associate with certain people entirely. I know I do. Communicate only with like-minded people, develop ways to identify each other safely. Increase the number of abstractions from their identities and their actions. Make sure to have your protonmail account under some completely different moniker you use for donations like I do.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

Hey remember when news stories were suppressed because they were "hacked materials"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's so insane that people are really defending the death of a kid fucker.

A kid fucker and a domestic abuser, and the guy who got shot in the arm was also a violent asshole, IIRC

I remember seeing all of these smiling, Arbery-style glamor shots of the domestic abuser guy on the news. Where does the news get off doxxing teenagers anyway?

Thing is, they've set up a paradigm where being a right-winger / on that side / resistant in any way to the mob = you're so bad that all of the normal rules go out the window for you. Doxxing teenagers suddenly becomes okay, holding people without charges, torture, etc. The ACLU suddenly doesn't want anything to do with you, and so on. All kinds of terrorist actions can occur, but once a right-winger is the one doing it, the response takes on a completely different dimension. And if nobody does anything, they invent things to attribute to their boogeyman.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.