Friday The 13th Prank

kudos

<Banned>
Where the fuck is this where white people walk down dark alley ways in the ghetto?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the fact the guy in the hockey mask is not lying dead on the ground from an overdose of lead makes me say "Dis shit be fake Wakandan!"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if this guy had gotten shot in the face by a cop or a citizen it would have been much funnier and it was pretty funny on its own. dude has some balls trying that shit.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
He's moving too quickly. Jason doesn't fucking power walk.

*edit* reminds of that video where the guy acts like a zombie and chases people, until this jacked black dude stands his ground and the zombie guy has to pussy out.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
At 1:09 it's the corner of Iuka and Woodruff. It's all right in that area. The bridge shot is right on the corner of Indianola and Woodruff.

The only part I don't really recognize is the ghetto gas station.

Check street view at 191 Woodruff. I'm not sure how to link it.

This guy does tons if pranks. Lots of then are pretty funny. In one of them the cops confront him. Luckily he hasn't been shot yet. A group of thugs run after him in the zombie prank, but it doesn't show what happens to him.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If someone comes charging at you with a chainsaw and you have no knowledge of whether or not it has blades on it are you legally justified in shooting and putting down the assailant? It's even documented on video. I feel like you could get away with that. You might even get a prize.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
He probably had the chain off the chainsaw and might've even had campus security aware of what he was doing. We did tons of shit like this in college. His chances of being shot actually goes down with him being on a college campus.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
That's totally OSU. Looks like north campus area. No one is going to shoot him there.

Try doing that around 4th and 5th or whitehall though...

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If someone comes charging at you with a chainsaw and you have no knowledge of whether or not it has blades on it are you legally justified in shooting and putting down the assailant? It's even documented on video. I feel like you could get away with that. You might even get a prize.
Probably be in the clear if you were allowed to have the weapon, if you used an unregistered pistol without a concealed handgun license though you'd probably be in trouble.

The car at the end must have been staged, there is no way he can be that dumb. A lot of people would have ran him over.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Probably be in the clear if you were allowed to have the weapon, if you used an unregistered pistol without a concealed handgun license though you'd probably be in trouble.

The car at the end must have been staged, there is no way he can be that dumb. A lot of people would have ran him over.
maybe not. If i had a brand new car the last thing im gonna do is run someone over. Especially if i am in no danger and can just reverse out