From

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So this is basically the team that brought us Lost, right? They can build up all the cool shit they want to, in the end you fucking know there will be zero clever or satisfying explanation to what was going on. All these people are already dead...

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So this is basically the team that brought us Lost, right? They can build up all the cool shit they want to, in the end you fucking know there will be zero clever or satisfying explanation to what was going on. All these people are already dead...

The main lost trio of Abrams, Cuse and Lindelof aren't involved with this, to my knowledge

But it is getting reviewed as a lost clone

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm thinking they're not dead, but when they get "eaten" by the monsters they aren't "dying" either. Not sure how or what, perhaps it's purgatory and they're seeing if people can redeem themselves in the time they're given, but then why would kids be there.

If this show doesn't have some hard resolution or closure at some point it will just make me pissed off. Making weird crazy shows with no conclusion is like viewer bait right now. Hopefully Raised By Wolves isn't the same as well.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The first 3 episodes are on Prime.

Based on the comments in this thread I'm going to watch a couple episodes before I fuck off for the night.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If this show doesn't have some hard resolution or closure at some point it will just make me pissed off. Making weird crazy shows with no conclusion is like viewer bait right now.
This.

As mentioned earlier there is some rough acting and the premise isn't exactly groundbreaking, but the ending might be worth it. There's been enough WTF moments to keep me interested for now, but at this point if I continue watching it'll be in hopes of an ending that makes me go "Oh shit!".

I don't know, man. I may sit this one out and wait for a braver soul to report back.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The "danger" is that it becomes more of a character show and about their personal lives, rather than the actual premise

I binged 5 episodes and already the monsters seem to have taken a back seat, at least actual encounters with them

• 1Rustled

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Seems like the writers are "smart" enough to realize there would be a plot hole in regard to electrical power. At the start of the series, I immediately started wondering how does this town still receive power (and supplies)?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Asian Cop said that nobody knows where the food comes from. It just appears.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
So there have now been two incidents where some jack ass opens up a window at night and people get slaughtered. So that begs the question, WHY ARE THERE STILL WINDOWS??

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol at the guy simping for whatever the hell they are through a window

Real simps simp for thots through a pc monitor

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So there have now been two incidents where some jack ass opens up a window at night and people get slaughtered. So that begs the question, WHY ARE THERE STILL WINDOWS??
They even mention this oversight in the first episode. You have children? Nail the windows shut.

F that, board those windows shut for good lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m convinced this show is about purgatory for shit actors.

But for some reason the sheriff and deputy works for me.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also I couldn’t stop laughing when Jim’s wife started screaming at him for driving too fast in the RV and crying they would “miss the switchback”.

I was hoping he would throw his hands up and say “Fuck it. You drive then.”

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The "danger" is that it becomes more of a character show and about their personal lives, rather than the actual premise

I binged 5 episodes and already the monsters seem to have taken a back seat, at least actual encounters with them

Halfway through latest episode and it is no monsters (so far) just character troubles

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm hooked on this show. I hope they stick the landing.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
G/f and I binged this show lately up to 9 and are now eager to watch the finale. The finale could change it all, but the show has been entertaining in a .. TWD kind of way. Some slow moments where the show tries to make you care for the characters, but for the most part, the characters are forgettable. Took me forever to place the Sheriff until I looked him up and saw the old Matrix movies.

I wouldn’t put this show on must see list, but if it’s a pretty good time waster.

• 1Solidarity

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
This feels like it's going to be pure Lost mystery box at this point. They just keep adding more and more things and haven't resolved anything yet. Final episode looks like it's adding even more from the synopsis. It's an interesting enough premise but it's not like they've been renewed for multiple seasons to wrap all of this up so unless the finale ends up also being a huge exposition dump I'm not seeing anything in this show getting resolved in a satisfactory way

• 1Like