From

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeahhhhh, this looks like it's going to be a "just add more things with no concrete resolution ever" type of Lost show. Kinda fucking sucks.

The HILARIOUS part of if that's true is the Sheriff is Michael from Lost, and one of the biggest WTF's was his son in Lost. Like 0 explanation for whatever happened to him, they didn't even try. I never actually watched Lost so I can't say for sure, but this is the one talking point people bring up with plot holes and sloppy writing in Lost when my friends talk about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The HILARIOUS part of if that's true is the Sheriff is Michael from Lost, and one of the biggest WTF's was his son in Lost. Like 0 explanation for whatever happened to him, they didn't even try. I never actually watched Lost so I can't say for sure, but this is the one talking point people bring up with plot holes and sloppy writing in Lost when my friends talk about it.

WHAT - why would you comment on something you have no actual experience of? I'm actually lolling at the image of you sat there in silence whilst all your friends discuss LOST, repeatedly

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm actually lolling at the image of you sat there in silence whilst all your friends discuss LOST, repeatedly
I'm not sure how it works in the low caste end of whatever C tier sex cult you're in, but in normal social society you often have friends who have interests other than your interests and sometimes, in large gatherings of social human beings not doing bumps off dog dicks, people talk about things that you yourself may not be interested or educated in. It's crazy, I know. I also have to sometimes here my friends and their wives talk about literally show on Bravo and I have nothing to contribute because I don't watch it. Crazy, I know.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm not sure how it works in the low caste end of whatever C tier sex cult you're in, but in normal social society you often have friends who have interests other than your interests and sometimes, in large gatherings of social human beings not doing bumps off dog dicks, people talk about things that you yourself may not be interested or educated in. It's crazy, I know. I also have to sometimes here my friends and their wives talk about literally show on Bravo and I have nothing to contribute because I don't watch it. Crazy, I know.

ok, that was pretty good, genuine lolz. Did you write that down after hearing your friends use that line?

Anyway, I'd rather get cucked by a dog than a shitty TV show

• 1Cringe
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
The mother is very MILFy.

Yeah, I recognize this isn't amazing or anything but I like it well enough to look forward to each week's new episode.

But, why are they are pinning their hopes on the radio working in order to get home? How is contacting the outside world via radio going to get you out? No one can come get you without becoming trapped themselves.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The mother is very MILFy.

Yeah, I recognize this isn't amazing or anything but I like it well enough to look forward to each week's new episode.

But, why are they are pinning their hopes on the radio working in order to get home? How is contacting the outside world via radio going to get you out? No one can come get you without becoming trapped themselves.
They've been trying to figure out "where" they are. Your point is still valid in that, "then what?" Its what I was trying to figure out when they were having that whole conversation.

I honestly think the whole place is some kind of purgatory. Those that are killed within purgatory were destined to be killed at that point. Also, every time we see someone in their vehicle before the wreck - they were not paying attention to the road, distracted etc. With the beginning of the show trying to drop some hints with that wreck. Obviously Im just spit balling here, but I just get huge "between heaven and hell" vibes.

Outside of all of that - my g/f put me into the Colony house instead of the town and .. Im not sure I disagree with her. Ha!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
They've been trying to figure out "where" they are. Your point is still valid in that, "then what?" Its what I was trying to figure out when they were having that whole conversation.

I honestly think the whole place is some kind of purgatory. Those that are killed within purgatory were destined to be killed at that point. Also, every time we see someone in their vehicle before the wreck - they were not paying attention to the road, distracted etc. With the beginning of the show trying to drop some hints with that wreck. Obviously Im just spit balling here, but I just get huge "between heaven and hell" vibes.

Outside of all of that - my g/f put me into the Colony house instead of the town and .. Im not sure I disagree with her. Ha!
I feel the writers effectively communicated to the viewers that they aren't dead / in purgatory when the wife wrote the question, "did we survive the crash?".

They are definitely inside some kind of construct, though.

• 1Like

Daidraco

I feel the writers effectively communicated to the viewers that they aren't dead / in purgatory when the wife wrote the question, "did we survive the crash?".

They are definitely inside some kind of construct, though.
I saw that and read into it the opposite way. Just felt like another clue to me for the Purgatory case. Regardless, I just want to figure out what the fk just happened at the end of episode 9.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The longer it goes the more money I'd put on this ending exactly the same way as Lost:

The finale makes it 100% clear the whole show was just "lol theyre in purgatory", after which the showrunners will give an interview saying "no the viewers misunderstood, they're not in purgatory"

This has all happened before, and will all happen again

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The longer it goes the more money I'd put on this ending exactly the same way as Lost:

The finale makes it 100% clear the whole show was just "lol theyre in purgatory", after which the showrunners will give an interview saying "no the viewers misunderstood, they're not in purgatory"

This has all happened before, and will all happen again
tumblr_inline_mmco39JSlA1qz4rgp540.gif

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tent scene was pretty cringe.

I am enjoying the whole electricity thing. When they hit metal or whatever the fuck in the pit, I got some serious Hatch vibes from Lost.

This shit is TOTALLY doomed to repeating the mistakes of the past and we are all going along for the ride. At least mom and daughter each have a great rack...

• 1Like

Daidraco

Tent scene was pretty cringe.

I am enjoying the whole electricity thing. When they hit metal or whatever the fuck in the pit, I got some serious Hatch vibes from Lost.

This shit is TOTALLY doomed to repeating the mistakes of the past and we are all going along for the ride. At least mom and daughter each have a great rack...
Mother is an A cup at best and the daughter was probably jail bait when this was filmed originally since everything was vaulted for COVID. Careful, Joe.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I really liked how it opened with the derelict town and the townspeople trying to still live their lives. I was expecting more time spent with the Victorian era super ghouls but they aren't on screen much?

I never watched Lost and after watching Midnight Mass recently I was expecting there to be a resolution because MM tells a complete story. I don't regret watching From but I never would have if I knew it wasn't going to resolve anything in season one.

Daidraco

I really liked how it opened with the derelict town and the townspeople trying to still live their lives. I was expecting more time spent with the Victorian era super ghouls but they aren't on screen much?

I never watched Lost and after watching Midnight Mass recently I was expecting there to be a resolution because MM tells a complete story. I don't regret watching From but I never would have if I knew it wasn't going to resolve anything in season one.
I dont see episode 10? I mean, I guess they cant realistically tie up every loose end in one episode if thats what you mean- but Im sure we'll get at least get quite a few answers. The show has been pretty good in my opinion. Its not like some early season of GoT, but its very watchable.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I dont see episode 10? I mean, I guess they cant realistically tie up every loose end in one episode if thats what you mean- but Im sure we'll get at least get quite a few answers. The show has been pretty good in my opinion. Its not like some early season of GoT, but its very watchable.

Oh shit, I watched nine and thought that was it. I didn't realize there was a tenth still to go.

I still liked it even thinking it was all cliffhangers. I just wanted to hang out more with the Victorian monsters.

Also fuck Jade early on. He undercuts all the horror. Have that shit later.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You realise that the last episode is virtually guaranteed to end on a cliff hanger and/or introduce more questions?

Like I said, I didn't watch Lost and I had recently went through Midnight Mass so I probably had the completely wrong mindset.

Also Midnight Mass is great. No cliffhangers.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Like I said, I didn't watch Lost and I had recently went through Midnight Mass so I probably had the completely wrong mindset.

Also Midnight Mass is great. No cliffhangers.

Wasn't a reference to LOST, just a comment on the general formula of modern serial dramas that aren't one off seasons/series