Frozen 2 (2019)

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
My two girls are 6 and 4. They missed the initial Frozen push, but has that stopped it? Nope. Frozen everything, everywhere. All. The. Time.
This movie is going to kill fathers souls on a level not seen by human existence.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Daughter was hardcore into the first movie but she's preteen now and I feel (hope?) she's beyond it now. Even if it's not as good Disney is still going to print money with this movie.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
My two girls are 6 and 4. They missed the initial Frozen push, but has that stopped it? Nope. Frozen everything, everywhere. All. The. Time.
This movie is going to kill fathers souls on a level not seen by human existence.
Were you keeping them in the basement or something? Mine are 6 and 3 (and a half, each) and the older one got it from kindergarten and the younger one of course copied her.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have a 4 and 2 year old daughter. Heaven help me!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
you are doomed crone..DOOMED!

luckily my daughter is 14 and a half now....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
19 and 15 daughters who still sing along when they hear Let It Go. The mass market success of this is going to come down to the songs. The original had Grammy and Tony quality music top to bottom that hadn't been seen since the early 90s films. Having Idina back helps since she can make just about anything sound great.

Disney World and Disneyland both did a bad job predicting the success of the original and took a couple years to fully catch up with merchandise and attractions. Anna and Elsa meet and greets were in makeshift storage rooms with lines stretching around the park. It was really the only time in a lifetime of visiting the parks that their unpreparedness was noticeable.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

It is still a terrible movie that they pushed so hard to make up for their lack of push for tangled

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The mass market success of this is going to come down to the songs. The original had Grammy and Tony quality music top to bottom that hadn't been seen since the early 90s films.

fun fact -- the soundtrack for Frozen was written by the same guy that wrote the music for The Book of Mormon. the musical written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of South Park

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Were you keeping them in the basement or something? Mine are 6 and 3 (and a half, each) and the older one got it from kindergarten and the younger one of course copied her.
You missed my meaning. Even with them missing the movie in theaters and the initial blitz of merch, my life is still surrounded by Frozen everything.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i know this is some heresy i'm about to post, but what would happen if you dads with young daughters tell them , NO? as in "I'm sorry, but you can have one or two small Frozen things and i will take you to see the movie one time. but if you want to renovate your lives with Frozen, then you'll have to save up your allowance and buy it yourselves"? i mean how big will the doghouse be from your wives if you did that?

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i know this is some heresy i'm about to post, but what would happen if you dads with young daughters tell them , NO? as in "I'm sorry, but you can have one or two small Frozen things and i will take you to see the movie one time. but if you want to renovate your lives with Frozen, then you'll have to save up your allowance and buy it yourselves"? i mean how big will the doghouse be from your wives if you did that?

That is not what we do...
My kid is going to go crazy all over again. Fuck.
As will rule34.
Fuckin preverts.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That is not what we do...
My kid is going to go crazy all over again. Fuck.
As will rule34.
Fuckin preverts.
i dont have daughters,but i was once a little kid, crazy for Star Wars when it came out. i had a big poster. a few Star Wars shirts. a RotJ Trapper keeper, 3 or 4 action figures & xwing/tie fighters and even a few Star Wars toy guns. but that was over the course of years. i didnt get all that stuff at once. my parents werent rich, but they had money to buy stuff and they saw it wouldnt be practical to condone a complete overhaul of their kid's lives in merchandise from a movie franchise. you're the dad, its ok to put your foot down on some things.

Siliconemelons

Frozen is stupid, girl taking the sword from the hapless male is stupid

Tangled is 1000% better but they botched the marketing- so with frozen the turned up the SJW and the marketing machine to create the insanity that was

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

Don’t have a girl. Didn’t see the first. Won’t see this.

• 3Like

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
5 and 2 year girls, honeslty must have seen frozen about 100 times, got 10 dresses, had 2 frozen birthday parties, lost count of the dolls we have in the house or thrown away, the scooters, bikes. Just as we was getting past Frozen and into other things they do this

Fuck you Disney fuck you

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
2 daughters almost 3yo, they'll be 3.5 when this is out. They haven't seen a movie in theaters yet.
My 1 daughter is a huge Beauty & the Beast fan (Live Action version). Wears Belle's dress every day.
Other doesn't care too much about movies/TV.

We'll see what happens in Nov. lol.

Probably taking them to Aladdin & Lion King before this though.

What's the earliest you parents have taken kids to the Theater?
I have a Son same age too, we were never taking 2yo triplets to the theater. 3yo-3.5 seems doable ... maybe.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider

This works when they get a little older say 9-10 yrs old. When they are like 4-5? Very difficult if not impossible because unlike boys, most little girls bring their dad's to their knees. The way I handled was I went to see the movie once with her. That didn't stop her mother taking her two more times though. It also didn't prevent us buying the DVD and then her watching it maybe 30 times which you can't really escape because when they are much younger odds are they are going to be in the same room with you most of the time.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I embrace it! So much so they don't want me watching it with them anymore.
mission-accomplished.jpg