Full Static Listing

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Wow.... this really makes me lean towards a Paladin. I had abandoned the Ranger idea and was going full force SK. I may reconsider.

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
You can add me as SK/SHM. Might add a 3rd box as a Mage or Bard, unsure yet. Didn't commit to a static for launch day due to work but may end up having time off. Just not sure yet and probably won't know until a few days prior to launch.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Ok I have off until bright and early Sunday morning for 24 hours, who has room for a static Ogre Shaman? :p

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Zaide Zaide So what's the best way that people not in a full static are going to communicate? My thought being, that a pleb casual, could call out in guild chat, that he's LFG, so if static needs an emergency replacement, or other casuals are online and want to get a group going?

But then I heard that most of the statics are not going to be tagged to be a little more sneaky, and so then should we be using Discord?

What's the communication plan?

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
I posted a while back asking about a static group but got no bites.

I have off work starting tomorrow until Sunday. I will be on ALOT. I'm rolling druid or cleric (probably will decide last minute). I have a friend rolling an enchanter. If anyone is interested in grouping with me please let me know and I'd be happy to group the whole time.

Good luck everyone.

kudos

<Banned>
If ANYONE wants to join my group of non-poopsockers (I use that loosely) then PM me. I already have people interested! I am setting up a mini chat in-game once server comes up until we can start grouping with Faceless poopsockers (assuming we ever catch up before their static groups hit 50). This by no means is a static group as most (if not all) will also be in Faceless guild chat and be LFG there too! This is more for just server start.

We will be playing roughly from 5/6pm - 2am EST Wed/Thur & Friday 5pm - Whenever you pass out until Monday night (US holiday)!

I WILL be poopsocking come friday night all weekend + Monday.

If it helps your race/class choice I will be starting on Faydwer (I refuse to give any more info as spies are among us).

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If anyone has any statics going on during the late hours, ie 1-2am EST til dawn/10am, hit me up on Corlo - Enchanter.

Work usually runs late so those are the odd hours where I'm on usually.