Full Static Listing

kudos

<Banned>
We should make a group that starts the first Friday night the server is up. Preferably 6pm EST and goes all weekend nonstop (until we fall asleep at the keyboard anyway).

If you're interested post and let me know.

FRIDAY - STATIC GROUP
Wizard - Kudos

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
My brother and I would like to get in on this if there is room.

We are EST. My playtimes are pretty open. I can play at work pretty freely so I can play all day if needed. In the evenings I typically get on at 9PM EST and play till 1AM or so.

My brother would like to play Necro and I'm willing to fill in what the group wants/needs.

I would love to do a static, but can't stay up all night the first few days. Is anyone in central time/US willing to group heavily but still get 5 hours of sleep? I'll be on SK/Sham

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm kind of in the same boat. My sleep times are totally random as I've been working remote for so long, and I'm too old to go completely without. But I do plan to crack out on the game for sure.

I honestly had a great time just diving in with the unwashed masses on the past 2 servers. Met all sorts of people, had lots of "adventure" that I probably wouldn't have had with you guys because everyone here knows everything.

It was always hilarious getting someone out of lfg that had never been to guk. Getting them through upper with the way people tend to just vanish in eq when they run is funny, but the icebone / spider / bat area is too fun. "OMG I lost you where are you ahhhh a spider where do I gooooooo!"

Keyboard turners that couldn't figure out how to swim up drowning by the bedroom was great too.

The downside is the massive overhead. People that join and sit down to med and you realize an hour later that they haven't moved or talked or cast a single spell. Kid emergencies, breaks, I-have-to-go-right-now or replacements that cross the entire world only to change their minds. Or even better, replacements that cross the entire world, then die on the way and have to cross the entire world again.

I should stream some of it. Take a group through the cazic maze and play the benny hill music.

• 1Solidarity

Mur

Trakanon Raider
LOL it's been so long since I was in LGuk, and the real CT that I am sure I will die a few times trying to remember where the fuck I am.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Welp I got my time off from work confirmed. Was going to go DE cleric but I see clerics are handled, we actually need DPS? Mages still the best bet? ;)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Welp I got my time off from work confirmed. Was going to go DE cleric but I see clerics are handled, we actually need DPS? Mages still the best bet? ;)

Mages are great group dps. From a server first perspective we are looking for more Monks. Need those melee dps for Sky.

If you dont like Monks we could use more Wizards, Druids, Shaman and of course no group will turn down a mage or Necro.

Also Keg just dropped so his group needs an Enchanter now.

Sterling

El Presidente
Mages are great group dps. From a server first perspective we are looking for more Monks. Need those melee dps for Sky.

If you dont like Monks we could use more Wizards, Druids, Shaman and of course no group will turn down a mage or Necro.

Also Keg just dropped so his group needs an Enchanter now.
Yeah Sky is caster AIDS in classic

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I've updated the original post to reflect current groups and class composition. Here's the highlight:

Class Count
Bard: 9
Cleric: 19
Druid: 5
Enchanter: 14
Mage: 14
Monk: 10
Necromancer: 16
Paladin: 2
Ranger: 3
Rogue: 2
Shadowknight: 13
Shaman: 3
Warrior: 5
Wizard: 9

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I've updated the original post to reflect current groups and class composition. Here's the highlight:

Class Count
Bard: 9
Cleric: 19
Druid: 5
Enchanter: 14
Mage: 14
Monk: 10
Necromancer: 16
Paladin: 2
Ranger: 3
Rogue: 2
Shadowknight: 13
Shaman: 3
Warrior: 5
Wizard: 9
Woah down to 3 shamans all of a sudden

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There's going to be another crop of people that level slower or start their run on the weekend. I expect another couple Shaman to appear even if it as boxes.