Full Static Listing

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide i'm curious how many druid you are wanting in the guild as mains? I know there are usually only a couple at a time?

Three is a solid number imo. That said people should main what they enjoy. I only care about min maxing class composition for server firsts.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Since I'm not able to make the classic server first push, I think i'm going to start a rogue and box a druid(for future plvling).

kudos

<Banned>
Will I be able to be casual until the first weekend? I can poopsock no problem Friday night - Sunday night. Can I still get into your guild?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
K Kenadul Your static (13) is trying to coordinate on the Faceless forums and Discord but needs you to respond.

Flobee Flobee and @a_skeleton_03 Your static (8) is trying to coordinate on the Faceless forums and Discord but needs you to respond.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
@BigDirty C Celestias your static group (Static 10) is trying to coordinate on the Faceless forums and Discord but needs you to respond.

Thanks Zaide -- I'm going to have to bow out as my work schedule changed and I'll be unable to commit to the time investment needed for a static group -- so someone else can have my spot! Sorry about that. I'll still be looking to group, however when I am on which will be more manageable hours till the weekend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I'm sorely tempted to do this and I have the time off. Hard time narrowing down main class though. Bard, Shadow Knight, or Shaman.... made account over on faceless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaxxor

Molten Core Raider
I am available to put in a solid two days of grinding at launch if you guys need to fill a spot. After that, I have limited play time for the first few months as I work rotating 12-hour shifts plus in graduate school till the end of the year. I don't really care if I join a guild or not, will probably end up with some super casual guild until I have more regular play time. I was thinking of going mage or other DPS. Raided back in the day up through Luclin as a Cleric and have played casual on the previous TLPs. Made it to mid 50's with cleric and mage on Phin before I got tired of the shity xp. Anyway let me know, will be on the first two days either way.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most of us went no sleep on Phinny but we were pushing for firsts. I would have to ask the rest of the crew what they want. I know for sure we all have Thurs-Sun off.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I have wednesday-Saturday morning locked down. I can do minimum of 20 hrs a day during that time. I max out whenever I fall asleep in my chair.

Saturday I have my son 9am-4pm then I'm back on till 9am Monday morning.

Last edited: