Fuller House

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't want some Jodie parody impersonater. I want the real thing...sans neck mole.

As far as pics go, my Google Fu failed.
Everybody's taking about Cameron's blue dress, which aint shit to the red one.

Anyway, watched half the first episode before RL interrupted.
It's filled with oddly pleasing nostalgia, but even more so with hammed up bad acting and corny executions. I think it's intended, like satire or something. I'm not sure how a whole season of it will hold up.

Be funny if it gets good ratings and Michelle comes back for an episode and throughout the two Olsens switch around.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
They nailed this show. Finally somebody just recreates something the fans actually want.

And holy shit those titties. Makes watching this with the wife bearable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Watched 7 episodes with the wife so far. Overall a pretty solid show. It would never thrive on a major network though. My biggest issue is Candace Cameron. After seeing her on DWTS, all I can see and hear is Jesus Jesus love the Lord and my faith and family. So when she makes an adult joke it sounds off to me. Some of the jokes are pretty damn funny. The running DJ Tanner thing is great, and the pokes at the Olsen twins make me laugh every time.

And holy mother Jodie Sweetin is very very hot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Watched 7 episodes with the wife so far. Overall a pretty solid show. It would never thrive on a major network though. My biggest issue is Candace Cameron. After seeing her on DWTS, all I can see and hear is Jesus Jesus love the Lord and my faith and family. So when she makes an adult joke it sounds off to me. Some of the jokes are pretty damn funny. The running DJ Tanner thing is great, and the pokes at the Olsen twins make me laugh every time.

And holy mother Jodie Sweetin is very very hot.
I've watched a few more episodes and it's something I can watch an episode of every few days, but no way I could marathon it. I never watched DWTS, but her voice gets a bit too squeaky sometimes for me. Stephanie and the younger kid (not the baby) are the highlights so far.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
10842-7RiMDCBfwDzQ3atYDQnxKET15HS.jpg

Title: Fuller House

Genre: Family, Comedy

Creator: Jeff Franklin

Cast: Jodie Sweetin, Candace Cameron Bure, Andrea Barber, Michael Campion, Soni Bringas, Elias Harger

First aired: 2016-02-26

Overview: D.J. Tanner-Fuller is a widow and mother of three. Things become too much to handle, so she asks for help from her sister Stephanie and her best-friend Kimmy.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Fixed y'all's thread. I am not a fake tits expert but look fake. Says natural 36D hm.

sweet.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users