Fun Ass Indie Games for < AAA

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
it’s also in the Sea of Stars universe world whatever and that is a good indi game even if I hated the ending

also, its older and gets passed by but Blossom Tale is a great Zelda clone and very well done

I'm playing The Messenger now after Sea of Stars and the reverse easter eggs are great. Whole zones and musical scores, monsters, etc, made it over to Sea of Stars.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Fantastic game that is the perfect blend of Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and the Total War games/series. Fun as hell.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Fantastic game that is the perfect blend of Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and the Total War games/series. Fun as hell.
Looks interesting. Haven't played a good RTS in at least a couple years so will put it on the to-play list. Hopefully I don't forget about it by the time I get through the current backlog.

Here is a video overview of it that was pretty good:

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Looks interesting. Haven't played a good RTS in at least a couple years so will put it on the to-play list. Hopefully I don't forget about it by the time I get through the current backlog.

Here is a video overview of it that was pretty good:
Yeah, the dynamic campaign is fun as hell and so is multiplayer. It's probably the most fun I've had in a multiplayer RTS since Company of Heroes.

Also, sound effects might be some of the best I've ever heard in a WW2 game. Insanely authentic. I probably wouldn't pay full price for it, despite its quality, but anything $25 or less and I definitely feel like you get your value.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just Finished Blood West. Old West horror fps game. Got about 40 hours out of it. I did a lot of exploring and collecting all the various weapons.

• 1Like