Funniest thing a girl has ever said to you in bed?

Evernothing

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
8d 23h 11m
While eating her out and finger blasting her:
"How did you get so good at that? Must be all the video game practice."
"You have moves like Ryu." "Beat me Ryu." (Had to stop because I was laughing so hard at that one.)

While laying in bed afterwards:
"I really like you and I don't want to, I'm a strong independent black woman." (She's not black.)

Last edited:
  • Worf
Reactions: Skylancer81

trex

Queen Bee
17h 5m
"I've never had a girlfriend before. ...and up until this night I've never had sex before either." I was 20 at the time.

"I'm really big, like I'm not sure I'm going to fit inside of you". What a d bag, right? Who says that about themselves?

The worst though. The omg I don't even want to do this anymore: "I need to go wipe" and I obviously knew guys don't need to wipe the front...

• Picard
Reactions: LulzSect

ilikefoods

Peasant
Was chatting to this chick who was telling me how amazing her double D tits were. Getting frisky in bed when she takes her top off for the big titty drop.... except they were sad deflated B cups at best. Then I noticed I was about to have sex with an 8 feet tall Donkey from the Paelolithic era so I made some excuse about needing to wipe my cock and noped the fuck out of the bathroom window.

trex

Queen Bee
17h 5m
Was chatting to this chick who was telling me how amazing her double D tits were. Getting frisky in bed when she takes her top off for the big titty drop.... except they were sad deflated B cups at best. Then I noticed I was about to have sex with an 8 feet tall Donkey from the Paelolithic era so I made some excuse about needing to wipe my cock and noped the fuck out of the bathroom window.
Say hi to your mom for me :cool: