Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

rrr_img_63234.jpg
A Manji is a Swastika. They are the exact same thing (Manji is simply the Japanese term, Wan is Chinese term and Swastika is Sanskrit term).

RedSwastikaSchool.jpg

Native_American_basketball_team_crop.jpg

Sulrn

Deuces
Funny thing about that is against regulations for Marines to use umbrellas in uniform.
I'd have to dive into the reg, but I'm pretty sure for all the services when it relates to dress uniform it is specifically stated you are allowed to use an umbrella for those accompanying you to an event where you're using the uniform.

He's using it for the prez.

rrr_img_63258.jpg

Sulrn

Deuces
rrr_img_63259.jpg

The price you pay for doing things most people only see in movies/games -- that and hours of waiting around doing nothing and being lower on the evac list then a service dog.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A Manji is a Swastika. They are the exact same thing (Manji is simply the Japanese term, Wan is Chinese term and Swastika is Sanskrit term).

RedSwastikaSchool.jpg

Native_American_basketball_team_crop.jpg
"u" and "n" are also the same symbol but that doesn't mean they mean the same thing.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

Canada has planes assisting too. Just watched the news here (Aust) and they showed some video with a basis debrief from a Canadian Air Force pilot (I think it was CAF) talking about the search.