Funny, Strange, Random Pics

cypis

Lord Nagafen Raider
Real women have curves right?
2013-09-17-tumblr_inline_mt8dyxLwqO1qkifb8.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Agree with your breakdown of what happened, but I think they also should have tased him. Cops love tasering people -- why not do it while his back was still turned? Still a shitty situation, but harm-reduction doesn't belong just in drugs policy. Cops have the mentality of shooting rather than risk their own safety, and that's a dangerous inversion of the police paradigm. People who take jobs which put their lives at risk, to help society, should get paid more but also be the ones taking the risk.
The really bad thing about all of this is that the guy who got killed had not broken any laws. Ohio is an 'open-carry' state, meaning that is is perfectly legal for a law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm openly in public. We also have 'concealed-carry,' i.e. any law-abiding citizen may go to classes and get a permit to carry a concealed firearm upon successful completion of said training. However, a large majority of businesses have notices on their front doors prohibiting firearms of any kind on the property. Walmart has a similar policy, and even though he might have been violating store policy he still had not done anything illegal. If the guy had been walking with a long gun in the parking lot instead of inside the store the whole tragic event would probably never have happened.
Another really misguided part of this are the people who are blaming the guy who called 911. A family member of the slain individual even suggested that the caller be charged with inducing panic.....which is totally incorrect. In this day and age of heightened awareness of terrorism, the mantra for some time now has been 'if you see something, say something.' Apparently the 911 caller had experience with semi-automatic weapons and thought he was preventing a massacre.
And then you have the part which makes me the most angry...the race- baiters. Rev. Al Sharpton was in town a few days ago spouting his hate-filled rhetoric, and now the NAACP is insisting that the U.S. Justice Dept. take the case to see if the guy's civil rights were violated when he was killed. Thankfully Beavercreek, Ohio is no Ferguson...this morning there were no fires or looting anywhere in the area.
A tragedy in every regard, brought even closer to home by the fact that I have shopped at that Walmart many times.

related pic:
rrr_img_76835.jpg

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Agree with your breakdown of what happened, but I think they also should have tased him. Cops love tasering people -- why not do it while his back was still turned? Still a shitty situation, but harm-reduction doesn't belong just in drugs policy. Cops have the mentality of shooting rather than risk their own safety, and that's a dangerous inversion of the police paradigm. People who take jobs which put their lives at risk, to help society, should get paid more but also be the ones taking the risk.
The guy wanted to die. He gets shot, goes around the corner then bolts back to grab the "gun" and gets shot again? Ya, he was tired of this life.

rrr_img_76850.jpg

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
So next time someone points an unknown firearm at you, throw your car keys at him, non-lethal > lethal amirite?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

rrr_img_76852.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Especially when being that fit destroys what makes them a woman and they have to go out and spend money to get it back.
The reproductive organs make them women, not the breasts. Anyone, as I'm sure your bra will tell you, can have breasts.

GIS retarded phoenix

rrr_img_76864.jpg