Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
EmNFyla.jpg
rrr_img_76867.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
So next time someone points an unknown firearm at you, throw your car keys at him, non-lethal > lethal amirite?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

rrr_img_76852.jpg
He didn't turn around and point the gun in their direction until they called to him. If he was actually a threat, he could potentially have started shooting as he turned, because they gave him warning. Tasering him from behind first would've prevented THAT scenario, and someone who wasn't breaking any laws wouldn't have been killed for no good reason.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
He didn't turn around and point the gun in their direction until they called to him. If he was actually a threat, he could potentially have started shooting as he turned, because they gave him warning. Tasering him from behind first would've prevented THAT scenario, and someone who wasn't breaking any laws wouldn't have been killed for no good reason.
Taser someone with a gun? Lol damn that's a stupid idea.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
My wife presented me with this today...some deformed dog from improper breeding. As fucked up as it is I want a dog that looks like this though. Only if I'd be able to couple her up with my dog like I was Indian and was hell bent on arranging some kind of holy matrimony amongst two dogs who want simliar things.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
haha you think that girls ass is real?
Her ass? yes.

This just in: lots of women focus on their ass and work out a fuckton specifically for 'dat ass'. Here's someone else who worked out a lot and was accused of having butt implants (or injections or being 'shooped):

tumblr_myfspknU121rpnvmjo1_500.jpg

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Another really misguided part of this are the people who are blaming the guy who called 911. A family member of the slain individual even suggested that the caller be charged with inducing panic.....which is totally incorrect. In this day and age of heightened awareness of terrorism, the mantra for some time now has been 'if you see something, say something.' Apparently the 911 caller had experience with semi-automatic weapons and thought he was preventing a massacre.
When I looked into it I couldn't find a direct quote but saw it mentioned that the caller admitted he lied. Which he did. Hearsay until someone finds a link but it was said that he saw the man with the gun and immediately bolted to call 911 and watched the security cam feed. Which is an entirely reasonable reaction. Adrenalin covers him for most of the comments in the video but not saying that he was pointing the weapon at people which is probably a big part of why the guy ended up dead. Open carry does not factor into this. Even in open carry states you DO NOT swing a fucking weapon around. If you have a weapon and you are holding it then it will be assumed you plan to use it. If you open carry you have that shit on a strap or holstered in public you NEVER hold it.

As far as tazeing him... are you fucking retarded? You don't try to sneak up on someone carrying a rifle with a tazer gun and hope it puts him down unless you want to die.

Jive Turkey

Karen
The guy wanted to die. He gets shot, goes around the corner then bolts back to grab the "gun" and gets shot again? Ya, he was tired of this life.
At first I thought it was weird for him to run back around too, but I'm pretty sure what happened is he got shot, took off around the corner, saw another cop coming at him from the other aisle with a gun pointed at him, panicked, and ran back the other way. Pretty fucked up series of events. What a fucking wasteful way to die

star wars guns yellow han solo chewbacca adventure time crossovers_wallpaperwind.com_14.jpg