Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Brikker

Trump's Staff
1_vendio_rookies_001.jpg

You mean this? I have that set in my closet. I should probably sell it, I fucking hate baseball.
My dad has every single Tops baseball card from creation to about 2001, in mint condition. I should figure out what those are worth...

Mars-Attacks-Topps-Re

Sterling

El Presidente
My dad has every single Tops baseball card from creation to about 2001, in mint condition. I should figure out what those are worth...

Mars-Attacks-Topps-Re
If this includes the early 50s stuff, then he's potentially a pretty rich man. If it's legit mint (9+ grade) the 52 Topps Mantle is in the ballpark of half a million dollars by itself. If he has the whole run from the beginning till 2001 it's millions.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If this includes the early 50s stuff, then he's potentially a pretty rich man. If it's legit mint (9+ grade) the 52 Topps Mantle is in the ballpark of half a million dollars by itself. If he has the whole run from the beginning till 2001 it's millions.
Or it could be like me, and everyone I know who is in their 30s and 40s who collected Topps cards in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, and none of that mass-produced shit is worth the price of the cardboard its printed on. Card collecting got SO popular, and Topps was the most popular brand, that almost none of the cards from those decades are even remotely rare. You'd have to have some obscure Donruss or Fleer cards that weren't very popular back then, to be worth anything.

But hey, I still have all my Topps rookies from the 80s...Bo Jackson, Mark McGuire, Roger Clemens, Jose Canseco, etc. They're all worth bupkis the last time I looked.

The 70s 80s were a glorious time...
the_30_worst_baseball_cards_of_all_time_25.jpg

kittle2.jpg

71059cd9cbe9ed059467a14102c0325a.jpg

Sterling

El Presidente
Or it could be like me, and everyone I know who is in their 30s and 40s who collected Topps cards in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, and none of that mass-produced shit is worth the price of the cardboard its printed on. Card collecting got SO popular, and Topps was the most popular brand, that almost none of the cards from those decades are even remotely rare. You'd have to have some obscure Donruss or Fleer cards that weren't very popular back then, to be worth anything.

But hey, I still have all my Topps rookies from the 80s...Bo Jackson, Mark McGuire, Roger Clemens, Jose Canseco, etc. They're all worth bupkis the last time I looked.

The 70s 80s were a glorious time...
the_30_worst_baseball_cards_of_all_time_25.jpg

kittle2.jpg

71059cd9cbe9ed059467a14102c0325a.jpg
70s stuff is fine, but yeah once you get to the 80s it goes to shit in a hurry. Stuff sells for less now than they did 25 years ago for most of that shit. If you can get key rookies and stuff graded they're worth something, but in general that stuff is largely poop. For example 10.0 graded 1981 Joe Montana rookie sold for 13k on ebay.http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-10-JOE-M...item33a4be48b1It goes down in price with the grades very fast though. A 9.5 is worth A LOT less.