The Nozz_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_137288.jpg

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
but

Kylie, she's all natural, just like the others.... hihihiiiiiiii

Kylie-Jenner-Plastic-Surgery-Makeover-pp.jpg

I mean, she's probably had some kind of work done, but nothing in that picture suggests it. That can all be done with just makeup.

edit: err.. why does using the image tag to imgur not seem to work? If you click it, it loads the right picture, but is giving me the little error image in the post itself. edited to use the url instead, and now it works.

trex

Queen Bee
I mean, she's probably had some kind of work done, but nothing in that picture suggests it. That can all be done with just makeup.

edit: err.. why does using the image tag to imgur not seem to work? If you click it, it loads the right picture, but is giving me the little error image in the post itself. edited to use the url instead, and now it works.

Someone doesn't keep up on his gossip. While initially denying she had any work to her lips done, her sister Kim told her that she can't lie about it anymore because it's such an obvious lie (said on KUWTK). She has also had her eyes lifted, nose lengthened chin work...and that's just the work done on her face. It's also rumored she had her freckles removed with a laser. But I think those could be covered with makeup. She and the rest of her sisters get their forehead hair removed. She now sells lipstick, which is really ridiculous IMO. I'm full of useful information, I know. Guilty pleasure.

kylie-2009-1426708005.jpg

beauty-2014-06-kylie-jenner-beauty-looks-07.jpg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user