Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
foodbacteria.jpg

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't decide between Loli and Hipster, there's clearly some advantages to both.
Fishing equipment and a knife - 6 points
Football
Medical kit

If I take hipster I'm now left with 5 pts, could get a dog or hatchet or get rid of snakes. If I take Loli I get a personal slave that won't be saying no. Decisions decisions.

Oh.. Bubbles, why don't you make a special thread for trannies?

Honestly I think I would pick loli too. No pedo I swear. Ugly clinger? Bipolar artist? Fuck that noise. Meanwhile, the NOPE option looks basically mandatory to me.

Muslim%20Child%20Bride%20Wedding%20Britain.jpg

• 2Islamic
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

AVCPL

N00b
Loli and Hipster. Use Hipster as training (demonstrate proper fucking technique and what consequences come when she talks back or acts moody). When Loli is of age, we kill and eat the Hipster.

• 2Garbage
  • 2Picard
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I did not need to see that.

Back to that Hipster/Loli dillema, yeah, taking both would be a great idea..

oblig pic
DSC_0682_edited.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
puSJ7Je.jpg

viuswxz.jpg

Weird ass statues downtown Edmonton. City poured a ton of cash into a street that isn't even open, and everything along the street is rundown buildings, empty lots, and a womens shelter at the end lol

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Tails gates is a pretty common deal on trucks if you don't have a locking tailgate. People ding one up and go to the mall and drive around to find another one of the same color to get one. The article I got that from said they got 48 vehicles in one night. They knocked out the power to kill the lights that lit up the cameras.

• 1Jew
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
DSC01250.JPG
oblig

View attachment 4921
View attachment 4922
Weird ass statues downtown Edmonton. City poured a ton of cash into a street that isn't even open, and everything along the street is rundown buildings, empty lots, and a womens shelter at the end lol

I see my hometown hasn't changed at all. Like the Stony Trail "streetscaping" bullshit. You can't un-ghetto the ghetto with art!

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user