Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Navinod

Trakanon Raider
I suspect this would mostly be funny to those who haven't served. The husband had two-week leave during his tour.. not uncommon.

Military Mom clarifies photo controversy
yeah_sure.png

So they spend $300 to $500 for a paternity test because she's 100% sure he's the father and so is he, right?
No one I know spends that much money on something they view as completely useless, and it would be completely useless if you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt who the father was. It would be a more productive use of money to wipe your ass with it and flush it. At least that way you'd get a clean-ish ass out of it. There had to be some glimmer or doubt, at least from the father's side otherwise they wouldn't bother.
On a related note, it's also not uncommon for military wives to have affairs while their husbands are on tour. I grew up in Oceanside, CA. Can't count the number of newly minted military wives my group of friends had sex with when their husbands were in basic or on tour.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

SeanDoe1z1

I suspect this would mostly be funny to those who haven't served. The husband had two-week leave during his tour.. not uncommon.

Military Mom clarifies photo controversy

View attachment 210265

Not gonna lie it would of been forced if I went to bang my wife on RnR or leave. 18 months apart, shits weird to meet again and automatically move to "okay its time to bang". Very strangeresque for someone so familiar. Probably an outlier, personally.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users