<Prior Amod>
gpdtc9embg231.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Had no idea GOT filmed here. Went up to top to take a picture of market below, wife snapped candids as usual. I can't imagine what this area is like now as it was pretty barren when I was there. So many pigeons.

View attachment 210284

There was literally GoT shit EVERYWHERE, which I wasn't expecting. I knew a bunch of Croatian cities were used for filming, but I was unprepared for how many dumbass GoT tourists there'd be. Fortunately we had our own car, so we took off up the coast and (after speeding through Bosnia) got away from all that. Diocletian's palace was pretty trippy, to see how life sort of grew up around the ruins and it's become subsumed into the fabric of the city.

I can see how the old city might have inspired King's Landing, both inside and out

This was on TV every night, all night

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
View attachment 210267
So they spend $300 to $500 for a paternity test because she's 100% sure he's the father and so is he, right?
No one I know spends that much money on something they view as completely useless, and it would be completely useless if you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt who the father was. It would be a more productive use of money to wipe your ass with it and flush it. At least that way you'd get a clean-ish ass out of it. There had to be some glimmer or doubt, at least from the father's side otherwise they wouldn't bother.
On a related note, it's also not uncommon for military wives to have affairs while their husbands are on tour. I grew up in Oceanside, CA. Can't count the number of newly minted military wives my group of friends had sex with when their husbands were in basic or on tour.

That's exactly how it works when you're teased and bullied and feel like the whole world believes something negative about you. She and he might have been sure, but the only way to prove it to the rest of the world is to have hard evidence. Sounds like you lack basic empathy though, so I wouldn't expect you to be able to understand..

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users