Funny, Strange, Random Pics

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
1596325240470.png

• 13Repost
Reactions: 12 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
haha no shit, last week I noticed I was missing a micro-USB between my telephone and computer and went over to them to ask for one and the fucker actually at first is like "oof a micro USB?" and I'm like what the fuck is he on about, the last IT dept I worked at drowned in those things, and of fucking course he opens the closet and three of them fall out right in his face.

View attachment 289613

Maybe it's different where you work, but for us, something is always on-fire (not going to get into the downsides of IT'ing by "its not a problem until its A Problem" here) somewhere, so taking time out of our day to replace something YOU lost feels bad. Not to mention a lot of the pain you, the user feels is an attempt to educate or otherwise create some stakes to promote good habits or prevent bad ones. Sure, the guy that breaks 6 laptops in 10 weeks will be shown the door eventually, but that's still 6 extra laptops we didn't budget for, we didn't schedule time to build, etc etc until that final strike comes. And face it. Every fucking one of you users would be That Guy if you could, hell we have Those Guys in IT, walking around holding open laptop by 3 fingers on a single corner, and an full cup of coffee in the other hand.

eru7e8lwoaazqa1-1582835679.jpeg

images

FJP9E16JMGKY4OI.LARGE.jpg

• 3Rustled
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users