a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Flickr: Xenomurphy's Photostream

rrr_img_48529.jpg

rrr_img_48530.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the more egregious offense was when she kicked his balls at 0:33.

That's open season.
Well, she may have kicked him in the nuts and punched him in the face... but he smacked her through a plate glass window.

FINISH HER!!
rrr_img_48532.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Also I can't really blame feminism per se, but I wish I lived in a world where women knew to offer their hands palm down with a slight curl to the fingers if they wanted it to be kissed. Hand kissing has an entire etiquette and elegance that I love dearly and never get to practice.
rrr_img_48523.jpg
That would be female privilege, if going by privilege concept.

It is hard to say whether women deserve equal voting rights, as they are not part of selective service. I will hold my breath until feminists are willing to include selective service and how much effort they will be putting into making that possible.

But i've read a few essays and analysis by women who are saying women should not be in the front line (by sheer difference in endurance and strength, and also long term effects on their bodies), so I don't know how this will play out.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That would be female privilege, if going by privilege concept.

It is hard to say whether women deserve equal voting rights, as they are not part of selective service. I will hold my breath until feminists are willing to include selective service and how much effort they will be putting into making that possible.

But i've read a few essays and analysis by women who are saying women should not be in the front line (by sheer difference in endurance and strength, and also long term effects on their bodies), so I don't know how this will play out.
tumblr_mv4f52qqwV1qzpsuoo1_500.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So fat people, short people, people with bad eyesight or bad hearing shouldn't be able to vote either, right?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So fat people, short people, people with bad eyesight or bad hearing shouldn't be able to vote either, right?
i didn't know all women were fat, short or has bad eyesight and/or bad hearing. other means of service are available besides frontline. there are always other means of accommodating unfit individuals.

I know, lets talk about women's rights on a site that objectifies them multiple times a day...

Worst fucking derail yet.

Why are you wearing that funny human suit?
watermark_TALLAS-tienda3.jpg

objectify_zps79041fcd.jpg

rrr_img_48541.jpg

screen-shot-2013-09-04-at-8-42-08-pm.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
So you're saying all women are naturally disabled? Jesus, you are cruel. I think he's just trying to say it'd be refreshing to see women in the streets demanding their equal right to serve in combat. Which obviously happens on a daily basis, but I guess the media is just suppressing.

Equal rights means equal responsibility.

rrr_img_48542.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The best sandwiches come from

rrr_img_48544.jpg

rrr_img_48545.jpg

225-250, 2-3 hours. Wrap in foil for 15 minutes to resorb, grab yourself some Kaiser rolls and maybe cheese or bacon. Thank me later.