Funny, Strange, Random Pics

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Equal rights means equal responsibility.
that is all i am saying.

i don't think it is that controversial to say it within the framework of gender discussion..I mean, liberals do this all the time. Why didn't George Bush get drafted into the Vietnam but John Kerry did? What a bummer. Why didn't Congressmen send their sons to Iraq war? What a bummer.\

boobs.

800a2f2a0b93b82f8c2164e269a9ca2890b7ecaf.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
The right to vote is not predicated on selective service for males, you dumbfuck.

citizenship comes with rightsandduties..so whatever you say, buddy.

Even in the Starship Troopers world, Citizenship wasn't predicated on military service, military service was just one path to citizenship. Additionally that was not a selective service, all the characters we met volunteered for service. l2reference, bro
I did mention other means of service (i.e. Nurses back in WW2). But i guess women should be civilians and not have the right to vote if they are gonna avoid selective service.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Tri tip.

You can do it at 425 in 30-45 minutes, but you will shrink the meat and toughen it. I prefer low and slow for tri tip, even when it's just 2lbs. And it shouldn't look any other way but this:

rrr_img_48549.jpg

It's so tender it will melt in your mouth. If you like your meat darker than that, may god have mercy on your soul.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
do not really care about this whole feminism bullshit but "if you act like a man,you'll get hit like a man" (i'm talking about the video)

oblig,kinda related:
185620_108277376014256_2085178070_n.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One of the biggest problems of "equality" has nothing to do with sex/sexism at all. How do you allow Person A, who leaves the workforce for 2-15 years in the prime of their life, to rise as high as Person B who worked those same years? Should you allow that? Should you expect that?

Because, that's a huge component is the men vs women debate. Only in a tiny few professions would taking such time off to have and raise a child be considered even remotely as education, training, or any other form of alternate career advancement.

You end up with a 40 yr old women who's put in 7ish years in the work place (start 18, take 5 yrs off for child/children) being compared to the 40 year old male who's put in 12 years at the same work place (start at 18).

Sure, maybe if we got the Neanderthals and Rednecks on board more with stay at home dads, but the mother's STILL taking months off and having a year of lowered productivity in there.

It's a non-trivial question.

GIS for non-trivial:
rrr_img_48595.jpg
rrr_img_48596.gif
rrr_img_48597.jpg
rrr_img_48598.jpg
rrr_img_48599.jpg
rrr_img_48600.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
One of the biggest problems of "equality" has nothing to do with sex/sexism at all. How do you allow Person A, who leaves the workforce for 2-15 years in the prime of their life, to rise as high as Person B who worked those same years? Should you allow that? Should you expect that?

Because, that's a huge component is the men vs women debate. Only in a tiny few professions would taking such time off to have and raise a child be considered even remotely as education, training, or any other form of alternate career advancement.

You end up with a 40 yr old women who's put in 7ish years in the work place (start 18, take 5 yrs off for child/children) being compared to the 40 year old male who's put in 12 years at the same work place (start at 18).

Sure, maybe if we got the Neanderthals and Rednecks on board more with stay at home dads, but the mother's STILL taking months off and having a year of lowered productivity in there.

It's a non-trivial question.

tl;dr gap is 0.98 cents per 1 dollar (female/male).

eenis_sl

shitlord
That guys is a Reaganomics butt surfer, heres more "enlightening" videos.
TLDW: poor are actually rich and taxes should be zero, science!