Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
My apologies in advance for blowing your screens.

Hildebrandt Art:
ucctZHa.jpg

Mjo2gJp.jpg

G0qvmUY.jpg

z0IcHav.jpg

yikCeKF.jpg

• 18Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 18 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Skywarp was my first Transformer. One of the best Christmas presents I ever got!
Not mine, but this was it

1633872380422.png

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had lots of transformers but my favourite was Ultra Magnus. Lend it to a friend and when I went to retrieve it the fucker had taken it all apart into individual pieces. I dont think we ever got it build up again sadly. Wish I had all those toys left.

1041.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

redbandana

Molten Core Raider
Oh to be a kid again with the money I make now. I only had two cool transformers as a kid, Ultra Magnus who got accidentally warped on the stove, and the wolf that had a little robot for a head.

Attachments

• skywarp.jpg
    skywarp.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Well, if you want to talk about favorites, I still have mine on my mantle in my living room. He’s 35 this year. I posted him on the old FOH board back around 2004 or 2005.

View attachment 376516
I always wanted one of those because it's an Armoured VF-1 like the Veritech Roy Fokker, and then Rick Hunter, piloted in Rotobtech. I actually wanted 2, one to just have as Jetfire and another to repaint as Skull One.

iu

My first Transformer was Optimus Prime. Not my image because I threw out all my toys when I was about 15 **mourn**;

iu

My Mom actually got in a minor scuffle trying to get to the check out with it, it was when they were first released and parents went crazy at Christmas trying to get them for their kids. Nothing like the Cabbage Patch fights but it was still pretty crazy.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users