Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sevens

Log Wizard
That's actually my least favorite. How have the original 2 not been remastered yet?
Post a pic ass hat

wolf.jpg

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I had to look that up to see if real. Sure enough.

A nice snippet:
They shouldn’t face any criminal charges. but may have problems when it comes to claiming their insurance policies, as damage caused by the use of weapons during sex games is rarely covered.

A case involving a Gatling gun in 2004 and another involving a rocket launcher in 2011 have made their way to court, and in both cases the insurance company didn’t have to pay anything to the claimants

1636629866131.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

A nice snippet:
They shouldn’t face any criminal charges. but may have problems when it comes to claiming their insurance policies, as damage caused by the use of weapons during sex games is rarely covered.

A case involving a Gatling gun in 2004 and another involving a rocket launcher in 2011 have made their way to court, and in both cases the insurance company didn’t have to pay anything to the claimants

View attachment 381692

Fuckin insurance companies, always burning people

(I'll see myself out)

snow.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

A nice snippet:

View attachment 381692
3gFMmmB.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 07-06-03 Elderly couple accidentally burns house down during sex game...png

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 9 users