Funny, Strange, Random Pics

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Daily-Afternoon-Randomness-Hotness-Humor-Humanity-Funny-Pictures-DAR-111121-12.jpeg

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
here's something less photoshopped

View attachment 381684
this apart looked weirdly odd to me, the tables and doors have paint chips all over, and i can tell from the door hinges it has not been touched or remodeled in like 50years, you don't see those types of door hinges anywhere, and the apt feels "ny" to me

and it is, it's her actual ny apt she got in 2004
1a14c8ecdcfd55a8010e9feeb993fc89.jpg

it actually looks "homey" to me, like a real house

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this apart looked weirdly odd to me, the tables and doors have paint chips all over, and i can tell from the door hinges it has not been touched or remodeled in like 50years, you don't see those types of door hinges anywhere, and the apt feels "ny" to me

and it is, it's her actual ny apt she got in 2004
1a14c8ecdcfd55a8010e9feeb993fc89.jpg

it actually looks "homey" to me, like a real house
Shit reminds me of my Grandmother's house. Everything looks "nice" but could be updated and/or replaced. Walking around the wooden floors that look really good and have great character, but crack and creek in some places. You can keep a lot of the charm and look of this stuff, but people rarely ever do anything to address the issues that all this old stuff creates. We fixed the creeking floors/joists, replaced all the windows with updated versions of the same design and put new doors in and now it looks like it was taken from a Home Living Magazine featuring Princess Diana. Just old white people stuff, I guess. Picture not actual, but is pretty much has all the same flare of someone trying to live above their means and idolize Royalty.

(Princess Diana's vacation home.)
85FJ5GP2Yplx.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users