Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good movie but gets a bit disturbing at the end when you realize everything thats come to light about Hollywood in the last decade or so. Just a little bit suspect you have a 9-10 year old girl professing romantic love to a 40 something year old man.
One of my favorite movies when I was younger but as an adult I haven't brought myself to rewatching it.

A) Mathilda was 12

B) The original cut (never seen it) is apparently creepy as fuck and while it includes more scenes of Leon training her to be an assassin, it also includes more of the 'Mathilda in love with Leon' shit, which he thankfully never reciprocates in the slightest but is still messed up

C) Luc Besson (the director) met his second wife, Maiwenn, when she was a 12 year old child actress and she gave birth to a daughter when she was 16 and he was 33. Allegedly they didn't start seeing each other romantically until she was 15.

qzhghht.jpg

• 4Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
One of my favorite movies when I was younger but as an adult I haven't brought myself to rewatching it.

A) Mathilda was 12

B) The original cut (never seen it) is apparently creepy as fuck and while it includes more scenes of Leon training her to be an assassin, it also includes more of the 'Mathilda in love with Leon' shit, which he thankfully never reciprocates in the slightest but is still messed up

C) Luc Besson (the director) met his second wife, Maiwenn, when she was a 12 year old child actress and she gave birth to a daughter when she was 16 and he was 33. Allegedly they didn't start seeing each other romantically until she was 15.

qzhghht.jpg
wtf man. Are you trying to ruin Fifth Element for me?

1638163146019.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user