Funny, Strange, Random Pics

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Look at mr. ive never had hemorrhoids over here.

View attachment 384474
Who? Or, from where? Please.

Screenshot_20211110-122327~2.png

• 3Mother of God
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So I’m on vacation in Florida (I live in California) to see my family. I was on Tinder and Bumble trying to meet up for a drink or a hookup (and mission accomplished with someone else) because I’m bored at nights when my parents go to bed.

I’m talking to this woman from New Jersey who was also in Florida who I did not meet with and only exchanged a few lines with, and she comes at me with this. I played along with it and was nice before removing her but I should have typed BITCH PLEASE. I was actually mildly insulted. Then she said she wanted me to take her to Alcatraz. Whatchu think, I’m into that financial BDSM shit? How would it be “gentlemanly” of me to pay someone’s airfare here I don’t even know? Or even if I did know her?

4D71440F-D996-4401-8769-043A2D288C3B.jpeg

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So I’m on vacation in Florida (I live in California) to see my family. I was on Tinder and Bumble trying to meet up for a drink or a hookup (and mission accomplished with someone else) because I’m bored at nights when my parents go to bed.

I’m talking to this woman from New Jersey who was also in Florida who I did not meet with and only exchanged a few lines with, and she comes at me with this. I played along with it and was nice before removing her but I should have typed BITCH PLEASE. I was actually mildly insulted. Then she said she wanted me to take her to Alcatraz. Whatchu think, I’m into that financial BDSM shit? How would it be “gentlemanly” of me to pay someone’s airfare here I don’t even know? Or even if I did know her?

View attachment 384796
Yeah no, step away from the crazy.
35887861-19FE-43F3-B75A-35B18B8A0A35.jpeg
09D708D0-69EF-4A30-8678-90F946E94010.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 384796
How confident the world has taught some women to be when really they are relying on their genitalia and the simps who desire them. The bitter irony of feminism, which has died a death much like that of the color-blind society, living out its last gasps as a mirror image of what the rosy-glassed idealists intended for society to become. It's essentially a silent auction for use of her sex organs, and she the auctioneer. Some women have replaced Prince Charming with Christian Grey. At least she should set out the terms of the transaction up front.

Auction_banner.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
How it started

I don't usually respond but since it's you, here goes. I admit, when it first happened I was like wtf is going on. That was also why I made the comment I made that pissed off @Alkorin. In hindsight I shouldn't have formulated my comment with a clear racist undertone but as one of the former presidents himself put it, it is what it is. Back to the negging. Ask yourself, how many years I have been shitting up the fsr? How many young and eager @Amod have come and gone, trying to "fix" the situation? How many arbitrary rules have been tried? How many polls? Have my posting habits changed since the latest attempt? Have I tried to limit my posts in fsr in order to preserve the number? Have I ventured into the harrow free area in order to farm points?
And here's something really mind blowing. Sooner or later people will realize that the amount of time and effort it takes to go to fsr just to neg my posts is just not worth their time. And it will happen without them even knowing it. At first they miss a day or two here and there. Then they will come back and harrow all the posts they have missed. It will take longer than usual, given the amount of posts. They will continue on that pattern for some time. Then they will start missing more days here and there, eventually they will have a week or two worth of posts to neg. But they will come back neg all of them. Eventually they will decide not to neg the last batch because of time constraints or whatever but they'll promise themselves they'll come back and neg them later. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. That's not the point. The point is that at the end of the day I will outlive them all. It's just that simple. The number just doesn't matter in that context.
This isn't quite the @Vanessa length post but I don't have a feminine penis.

TLDR
How its going
Harrow.jpg

Under 1,000 points on the Harrow Bubbles under 100k train!
train tunnel GIF

• 7Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Harrow
Reactions: 15 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The penalty for posting scantily clad, obese Asians does seem high

But complaining about negs? Oh now ye done it

5JElw0jg.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 3Solidarity