Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
6pAlUuT.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 12 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I mean you literally don't have to settle for less than perfection and available for free viewing lol
20 years ago she was off the charts hot. cant deny that. but she looks dead inside now. too many miles on the odometer.

• 21Faggotry
  • 4Garbage
  • 4Harrow
Reactions: 31 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Right yeah I mean why even bother? What is the appeal of looking at worn out, fucked up or unhealthy women. Some people are hell bent on it.

• 20Faggotry
  • 4Harrow
  • 4Garbage
Reactions: 28 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This new machete is going to be dope as fuck, fuck that POS gerber I tried using.
View attachment 391657View attachment 391658
Knife derail?!

That bolo design or w/e is going to wear your wrist out if you're doing anything for a long period. Gerber has some shitty knives, but they also have some really nice ones. The 31" Gerber Weighted Bush Machete with Saw back is pretty good for camping trips imo. Should have put your old gerber next to that one instead of that Microtech knife.
friday-the13th-part-vi-happy-face.gif

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
That machete is also garbage. As someone who has cut miles through dense forests with a machete. It’s not nearly long enough.

We used to use these exclusively:

26C18D3A-442E-47C8-AE9B-B004CD3F81CE.jpeg

Comes unsharpened, so you grab a file and spend 20-30 minutes getting it into shape. Then we always used to dip the handles in handle rubber you can buy at a hardware store. Lasts for years. You can cut through 6-7” diameter trees with them if you have to. Short machetes suck ass for real work. Becomes your best friend in thick stuff.

There were always dingdongs who never really used a machete professionally who would bring their machete in like that, then they’d see you cutting line 3x faster with a long machete and ask to try it. Then they were like “oh, yep, mine is garbage.”

You’ll see these Martindale machetes for sale on a lot of surveyor equipment sites — surveyors know machetes as well as anyone could.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Knife derail?!

That bolo design or w/e is going to wear your wrist out if you're doing anything for a long period. Gerber has some shitty knives, but they also have some really nice ones. The 31" Gerber Weighted Bush Machete with Saw back is pretty good for camping trips imo. Should have put your old gerber next to that one instead of that Microtech knife.
friday-the13th-part-vi-happy-face.gif
Heh already unscrewed the handle and chucked the blade, it was this one(or close to it) Gator Machete | Gerber
I don't use it all day nor have I ever tried a handle like that so we will see, it is more like chop some yaupon trees and their roots, chain saw the big stuff, repeat. Jackie Treehorn Jackie Treehorn If I feel like I need a 24 inch blade I may as well grab my axe or Hatchet
thumbs.JPG

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users