1641596728642.png

• 16Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 17 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Never understood this fashion? Fetish? Laziness? of not wearing underwear.
View attachment 391739

You must hang around with some boring, conservative chicks. These photos of these (admittedly, whores) were taken trying to get out of a car or some such. Their parts would be adequately covered while walking around or whatever.

Chicks love dressing sexy, this is just the new thing.

1641596896611.png

• 7Mother of God
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Never understood this fashion? Fetish? Laziness? of not wearing underwear.
It can be pretty enlightening if you have a significant other or trusted female friend to have them walk around one day and point out which women are definitely not wearing underwear, based solely on their outfits.

snail trails everywhere

1641608845798.png

I dunno when it started but there are a lot of outfits - from casual to slutty high fashion - with which women apparently just never wear underwear. I didnt realize it either. I do approve though, I have to be honest.

Last edited:
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What's with you old fucks not posting motherfucking content as per the fucking thread the last few days? Smarten the fuck up.

20220107_182513.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

1st edition bards were total Chads.

bard chad 1st edition dungeons and dragons.png

Monster breaks through the front ranks and gets walloped by the 7Fighter/9Rogue flying through a whole extra class when the rest of the party is crawling also with more hit points than almost anyone. Oh god why does it have backstab, double weapon specialization, spells and charm powers.

Unrelated

thanos snap rule 63 genderbender.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 5 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It can be pretty enlightening if you have a significant other or trusted female friend to have them walk around one day and point out which women are definitely not wearing underwear, based solely on their outfits.
snail trails everywhere
I dunno when it started but there are a lot of outfits - from casual to slutty high fashion - with which women apparently just never wear underwear. I didnt realize it either. I do approve though, I have to be honest.

Hell, half of what the fashion industry pumps out doesn't even come with pockets. You think the Keeping up with the Joneses world of female society will let them have actual panty lines during "important" things?

visible-panty-lines-guide.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users