Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
It looks like she has "Le Fax Machine" tattooed on her chest. I've been chuckling for a while. Also, gross.

1641513546108.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I prefer self-checkout so I can just get the fuck out of the store fast. Usually...

Of course, there are always the fucking idiots who go in self-checkout that either don't know what the fuck they are doing or decide it is a great place to ring a cart with 500 items in it and delay your ability to use the damn thing

042.jpg

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I prefer self-checkout so I can just get the fuck out of the store fast. Usually...

Of course, there are always the fucking idiots who go in self-checkout that either don't know what the fuck they are doing or decide it is a great place to ring a cart with 500 items in it and delay your ability to use the damn thing

View attachment 391612
Not really an argument that I care about. But if all of the umpteen hundred registers was open, you would literally be in and out quicker than using self check out. Its not like 10+ years ago people spent tons of time waiting on just a few lines like we do now. Remember the aisles that used to be 8 items or less? Still deal with dick heads in that aisle, but its the same idea.

The biggest argument Ive seen from people in support of these is that they can purchase without someone knowing what products theyre picking up. But that fucking cashier gives two fucks about what these people are buying. They just want people to get their shit and go, just like the customer wants to do.
peon_must_work__by_typhonart_d6zwv8e-fullview.jpg

You guys are falling into the Knees to Sharp category. I'd fuck the shit out of Britney Spears and you would too. I'd tell her to put that fucking oops I did it again outfit on and go wild. Sticking your dick in crazy is a recipe for disaster, but I've never fucked a crazy chick that laid there like a dead fish.
536B1fFkhfxAEhPEm7qfrgxKnrzobDAER4JQ3s1aojw.png

• 12Like
  • 8Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not really an argument that I care about. But if all of the umpteen hundred registers was open, you would literally be in and out quicker than using self check out. Its not like 10+ years ago people spent tons of time waiting on just a few lines like we do now. Remember the aisles that used to be 8 items or less? Still deal with dick heads in that aisle, but its the same idea.

The biggest argument Ive seen from people in support of these is that they can purchase without someone knowing what products theyre picking up. But that fucking cashier gives two fucks about what these people are buying. They just want people to get their shit and go, just like the customer wants to do.
peon_must_work__by_typhonart_d6zwv8e-fullview.jpg

You guys are falling into the Knees to Sharp category. I'd fuck the shit out of Britney Spears and you would too. I'd tell her to put that fucking oops I did it again outfit on and go wild. Sticking your dick in crazy is a recipe for disaster, but I've never fucked a crazy chick that laid there like a dead fish.
536B1fFkhfxAEhPEm7qfrgxKnrzobDAER4JQ3s1aojw.png
been stickin it in crazy my whole life. but Britney is a little bit past her "sell by" date.

• 25Faggotry
  • 3Garbage
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 28 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
been stickin it in crazy my whole life. but Britney is a little bit past her "sell by" date.
The ONLY reason you wouldn't fuck Britney is because you would be nutting in your pants before you could stick it in her.
retard.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 13 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
lol, she isnt going to fuck you either. there are much younger much more beautiful women out there kicking her ass. its not 2000 anymore.
Yeah I mean you literally don't have to settle for less than perfection and available for free viewing lol

• 19Faggotry
  • 5Harrow
  • 3Garbage
Reactions: 27 users