<Silver Donator>
2AF7834F-AE7D-4638-8C62-1F68DE62C1DC.jpeg

• 7Like
  • 6Quality Calories
  • 4Harrow
Reactions: 17 users

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Had these growing up, mostly to keep us quiet on car rides.
sddefault.jpg

Then the glory that was Sega released this gem, and nothing else in the house ever had batteries again.
game-gear-micro-black.jpg

• 17Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
I had to go to friends home for real games. My parents hated me. Space invaders, pac man clone, zorlak, are the only games I remember having.
maxresdefault.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think I have been that comfortable in my entire life. I am so jelly.

GIS for most comfortable in my life was terrible, but it did have this pillow. When my ex was pregnant, she had a snoogie (I think) that was kinda like this only one sided. Once she had the boy I swiped that snoogie and to this day I cannot sleep without a pillow between my knees. Diary off.

1646449290337.png

Edit - SNOOGLE

1646450015808.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We never actually owned the 2600. First game system in my house was the Atari 5200. Controller joystick broke so easily on the damn thing, though

5276431.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
There's one panhandler near here who frequents the overpasses near my house. Usually he rolls until the cops come usher him off because he's overly aggressive and gets the house fraus in a tizzy and they call the cops. He lives on one of the streets near the freeway, I know because I've seen him leave his house and go to the bus stop when he's catching the bus to panhandle in a different part of town. These are not ghetto or cheap homes

Im currently in Chicago for work and the amount of panhandlers that will run across 6 lanes of traffic because some dipshit held out a dollar is insane. They bring their whole families to sit on the side of the road and walk up and down between cars. Imagine gathering up the wife and four kids in the morning just to watch dad maybe get smeared by a Kia.

3DD8E186-1DCE-427E-BC3D-532208292DE4.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All of us old farts had an Atari 2600 back in the day, but what was your second console?

View attachment 401566
I was at my great aunt's house when I was 2 and someone showed me an Atari and handed me a controller that wasn't plugged in, but I knew it wasn't plugged in and told them to fix it.

My stepdad had a TRS 80 that he bought when he got out of the Marines. It had a tape drive and cartridges, so I guess it was a console. I definitely played it quite a bit when I was a kid, around 4 or 5, and then I started playing with it again when I was 10 or so, to learn to program and take it apart.

I remember them having to stack 2 booster seat thingies at the arcade so I could play Spy Hunter.

So that would make my second console a plain old NES that I got when I got my tonsils taken out.

Spy-Hunter-Arcade-Game[1].jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was at my great aunt's house when I was 2 and someone showed me an Atari and handed me a controller that wasn't plugged in, but I knew it wasn't plugged in and told them to fix it.

My stepdad had a TRS 80 that he bought when he got out of the Marines. It had a tape drive and cartridges, so I guess it was a console. I definitely played it quite a bit when I was a kid, around 4 or 5, and then I started playing with it again when I was 10 or so, to learn to program and take it apart.

I remember them having to stack 2 booster seat thingies at the arcade so I could play Spy Hunter.

So that would make my second console a plain old NES that I got when I got my tonsils taken out.

View attachment 401731
We had a trash80 model 4, too. Playing Zork on it when I was 13 was the first time in my life I gamed for 30 hours non-stop with no sleep. Spy Hunter was pretty cool.
cattel.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I had atari2600 I was like in the 6th grade oor some shit? We used to go to kids houses and play games we owned. Popular ones I remember were frogger, spider man, pitfall, centipede....

Frogger.jpeg

Top-10-Atari-2600-Games-of-All-Time.jpg

Coleco vision was another one that was between the nintendo and the atari that was popular too.

post-50438-0-93566000-1489371194.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users