Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Morn

Molten Core Raider
get
man i could go for some free paving right about now, shit is expensive!

image unrelated
5955_1_statepudding_312x176.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
In a situation like this I wonder what, if any, legal recourse the contractor may have, yes he was an idiot and did the work at the wrong address but a drive way like this is a full to multi day job...is the home owner under any obligations to tell them they didnt order any work?

Things that make you go hmmmm

279970463_737021460986336_5418313815039678693_n.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 7 users

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
In a situation like this I wonder what, if any, legal recourse the contractor may have, yes he was an idiot and did the work at the wrong address but a drive way like this is a full to multi day job...is the home owner under any obligations to tell them they didnt order any work?

IANAL

Absolutely not. Not only is the homeowner not required to pay jack and shit if the home owner does not want the work to stay the contractor is required to either a) reimburse the homeowner or b) restore the old driveway to its original state.

If it were me and I liked the work, I would work out something based on what I could afford and help the contractor out some unless he was being a complete cocksucker about his fuck up. That is likely 10k worth of work there. Maybe a little less.

EDIT: Forgot where i was here is a picture.

duck.jpg

• 10Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
is the home owner under any obligations to tell them they didnt order any work?
It's generally illegal to deliver unsolicited goods or services and then try to extract payment. If anything the contractor is obligated to restore the original condition of the property if the owner desires. (Edit: Ninjaed!)

Unrelated:

1651873075950.png

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users