a41rO91_700b.jpg

a8a41b68b002c1a4fedf4fa89db292bf.gif

• 20Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 24 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I can both respect and appreciate this joke.

At one point in time I was running a tabletop RPG game (Pathfinder). The characters were riding along with a caravan, and the caravan handyman/cart repair guy was named Bo. One side quest chain was going to have them find out he bore a curse and they'd have to discover his past (which he didn't know about because he was found as a child and adopted into the caravan). They found an encrypted journal of a necromancer/summoner who was trying to make Bo the perfect vessel for an outside to inhabit. Each week I'd let them pull a random snippet to represent what they had figured out of the code. Eventually it was revealed that his full name was Bophades, when they found him as a child he was a toddler and only knew his name was Bo. Eventually much later they would find out that his mother was the necromancers house maid, named Doris Knuttz.

That was close to a year set up and play out all for the stare I knew I would get from one of my players.....
Oblig and Random of coins I cast today in my growing obsession with melting metals... Brass got dirt cheap at a local thrift store and made into....
1654316026697.png

It's still rustic, but I'm having fun.

• 18Like
Reactions: 17 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I appreciate the ninja subtle message.. telling trannys to go fuck themselves. Brilliant

• 2Barf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users