Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1655643002770.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck this worthless cocksucker.
Now that things seem to be starting to swing more right this libtard wants to jump on the bandwagon. When the BoozeCube BoozeCube hugs start getting handed out this waste of oxygen should be first in line.

View attachment 417978
Are things swinging right, though? I just think he is reasonable enough to see the bullshit of the far left.

• 21Faggotry
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 23 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fuck this worthless cocksucker.
Now that things seem to be starting to swing more right this libtard wants to jump on the bandwagon. When the BoozeCube BoozeCube hugs start getting handed out this waste of oxygen should be first in line.

View attachment 417978
Bill hasn't moved his stance on his politics. He's an old school liberal. Which by today's standards is now "far right". Except his politics hasn't changed. Left went WAY left and then folks like yourself went to the other extreme.

You need to realize that you need both sides, that the marketplace of communication and ideas must remain open and the Marxist and authoritarian Left need removed and replaced with more or rather go back to being more like Bill... While the Right needs to get rid of the MAGA faggots. Remember, most people in the country float in the middle. Either extreme is just as fucking retarded as the other.

Of course you could always remain the current ignorant cockwallet and pretend like people can't change their positions on political views because they recognize poison and dictatorship when they see it.

Also, keep politics out of the FSR, cunt.

Attachments

• Snapchat-865667112.jpg
    Snapchat-865667112.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Snapchat-2036718885.jpg
    Snapchat-2036718885.jpg
    504.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Harrow
Reactions: 14 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Remember, most people in the country float in the middle.
Oh theres a lot of people in the middle? they must be the correct ones then. If theres one thing we've learned lately, its that the majority always settles on the correct solution
1655647741508.png

• 8Like
  • 3Harrow
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like Pearl Harbor right by Ford Island. In fact the dredging platform looks like the one of the ones owned by Healy-Tibbits.

Untitled.jpg

d05fb7a100d63254ec8272d7ec6efddd.gif

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not at any point did I say they were correct. If you're going to make a piss poor attempt at an argument. Try not putting words in people's mouths.

Reddit-Clown.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Bill hasn't moved his stance on his politics. He's an old school liberal. Which by today's standards is now "far right". Except his politics hasn't changed. Left went WAY left and then folks like yourself went to the other extreme.

You need to realize that you need both sides, that the marketplace of communication and ideas must remain open and the Marxist and authoritarian Left need removed and replaced with more or rather go back to being more like Bill... While the Right needs to get rid of the MAGA faggots. Remember, most people in the country float in the middle. Either extreme is just as fucking retarded as the other.

Of course you could always remain the current ignorant cockwallet and pretend like people can't change their positions on political views because they recognize poison and dictatorship when they see it.

I had to look at the name because I didn't remember posting this, but sounds like me.

I love how he lifts up Boozecube like some bastion saint of Far Right nuttery. At least it knows it's wrong to mention killing people, so it uses the 'hugs' crap.

Either way, fuck politics in the FSR.

mt-rodeo-clown-7-4-21.jpg

• 5Harrow
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

It's milquetoast little bitches like you who have put us in the shit hole we are in today, No you dont need both side you mental midget. Because of spineless little bitches like you that can't make a stand against the stupidity of the libtard left we have the whole they / them celebrating mental illness bullshit. Fuck you and your moderate stance. If fucknut maher is first in line for hugs you really deserve second place.

He hasnt changes his political stance, he is just trying to ride the wave and remain relevant.

Edit: I didn't bring politics into the FSR thread, I simply replied to a political post.

cunt.jpg

stupid.jpg

• 9Like
  • 3Moron
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 12 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I had to look at the name because I didn't remember posting this, but sounds like me.

I love how he lifts up Boozecube like some bastion saint of Far Right nuttery. At least it knows it's wrong to mention killing people, so it uses the 'hugs' crap.

Either way, fuck politics in the FSR.

mt-rodeo-clown-7-4-21.jpg
No one is holding BoozeCube BoozeCube up as any kind of saint of anything, its a joke...you know cause he is well known for his stance on giving out free hugs.
Now I know this is going to get a few Re-post and that's fine cause I think you fit the bill well enough to deserve it.

cunt.jpg

• 4Repost
  • 4Like
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 10 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's milquetoast little bitches like you who have put us in the shit hole we are in today, No you dont need both side you mental midget. Because of spineless little bitches like you that can't make a stand against the stupidity of the libtard left we have the whole they / them celebrating mental illness bullshit. Fuck you and your moderate stance. If fucknut maher is first in line for hugs you really deserve second place.

He hasnt changes his political stance, he is just trying to ride the wave and remain relevant.

Edit: I didn't bring politics into the FSR thread, I simply replied to a political post.

View attachment 418007

View attachment 418008
Unlike you, I've actually done more than spew psycho-babble bullshit on a game forum, pretending to be holier than thou and showcasing your theatrical rage. There's pretty much nothing the Left has done in the past few years that's any good but you're welcome to assume that I'm "spineless". 100% ignorance on your part but I don't expect much else from shit internet trolls with mental health issues.

Instead of flapping your face on a forum how about you wipe the cheeto dust and Little Debbie crumbs off your cum stained shirt and get involved in your local politics to make actual change... But we all know you won't. That requires a level of intelligence higher than room temperature.

I'll wait for your lack luster, try-hard, bullshit response because pusillanimous twats like you must have the last word. Try not to disappoint.
8ZkuR9JNuMiSwgBhDxdXAUBZUushGpe8t22Blrli9yI.jpg

• 5Harrow
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Barf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Unlike you, I've actually done more than spew psycho-babble bullshit on a game forum, pretending to be holier than thou and showcasing your theatrical rage. There's pretty much nothing the Left has done in the past few years that's any good but you're welcome to assume that I'm "spineless". 100% ignorance on your part but I don't expect much else from shit internet trolls with mental health issues.

Instead of flapping your face on a forum how about you wipe the cheeto dust and Little Debbie crumbs off your cum stained shirt and get involved in your local politics to make actual change... But we all know you won't. That requires a level of intelligence higher than room temperature.

I'll wait for your lack luster, try-hard, bullshit response because pusillanimous twats like you must have the last word. Try not to disappoint. View attachment 418012
Listen you inbred symbol of retardation, shut your fuckin mouth and take this shit to PMs.

Or you can have a time out.

Your choice faggot.

Real-life-retarded-wojak.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Harrow

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
And you knew which houses on the block didnt buy the cheap ass hoses that tasted like a blow up doll.

FVk_yQTX0AELdRt

• 22Solidarity
  • 6Like
Reactions: 27 users