<Prior Amod>
i9wUE4HxxfQO.jpeg

• 25Solidarity
  • 9Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 40 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sure it makes your point that that particular glacier is smaller than in the previous picture but local weather isn't climate. Also it looks like a win, more useable terrain.

View attachment 423990
They've been slowly metling since the last glaciation , that's my point, or my observation.
Here is the cavern in the Rhone glacier. Cool place to visit :
1658755348205.png

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Big Wheels were legit as hell, but technological innovations in kids personal transportation evolved quickly to amazing levels with the GREEN MACHINE!
You could high speed Tokyo Drift the shit out of those things. Also they were way more ergonomic and you could stretch out get 100% of your leg power torque to the wheel.

Far superior design in every way.

Nah man I say fuck Green machines. I grew up in the mountains, so no way were you going to sit and pedal anything. We would pull off the seat and then hold the handles bars, and put a foot where the seat was, and kick like it was a skateboard. You could climb all the hills, and then sit on you knees for the epic downhills. I lived 3 miles from town, off of a state hwy, that was steep and busy. A bunch of feral long haired little kids making hwy runs to go buy candy and baseball cards, with a dozen of the mountain dogs running behind, and all the adults thinking it was safe and normal. It was a great time and place to be a kid.

I found this pic that is about 100 ft down on the hwy from where I caught the bus every morning from the age of 5 to 17...I love the intrawebs.

Bus stop.JPG

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
Haters gon hate, took my altima towing kayaks to the river, on the way out a storm rolled in, lightning struck by the water. Never saw a body but I wonder

20220722_183542.jpg

20220723_105102.jpg

20220723_105657.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
So much of life, in America especially, is about being a good salesman. We might all hate the fact that this is true, but it's reality. The sooner kids realize that they're gonna have to put themselves out there and sell themselves to potential employers, then sell their ideas to their managers, and possibly even *gasp* sell products to customers, the better off they're going to do in life. It sucks, but it's the way it is.

View attachment 423734

View attachment 423735
15vlo5.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users