Funny, Strange, Random Pics

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also, I became a man at 6yrs by killing a shark saving the chiefs son .. got a cool traditional sword and everything.. WTF have you done with your life?
View attachment 455926

Oh yeah, you think that's badass, well, I killed tunat at level 65 on the combine server.

20230115_105728.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Don't feel too special, I got one too. Dumb question; is the 'harrow' reaction bad?

GIS Harrow

Harrow was made to counter people constantly shitting up FSR with political bullshiat. I think it counts as 2 thumbs down basically, though I wish I had 4 hands so I could give those tits 4 thumbs down.

Some people here are addicted to facebook likes, and they drag that shit here. You can tell because they pander, and their 'forum score' is their life. Hence the complaining when harrowd. Mine was so high it broke the floating point variable and reset to negative!!

/obscure harrow:

HAWB-2.png

• 5Harrow
  • 3Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Harrow was made to counter people constantly shitting up FSR with political bullshiat. I think it counts as 2 thumbs down basically, though I wish I had 4 hands so I could give those tits 4 thumbs down.

Some people here are addicted to facebook likes, and they drag that shit here. You can tell because they pander, and their 'forum score' is their life. Hence the complaining when harrowd. Mine was so high it broke the floating point variable and reset to negative!!

/obscure harrow:

HAWB-2.png
Ahh should a guessed it was about that all important post count.

Attachments

• 41lAajITb+L._AC_SY1000_.jpg
    41lAajITb+L._AC_SY1000_.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users